+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

whoisbuzzlightyear

Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Grishma, from the GCMS notes that I've seen and the reported timeline from users - CoPR number on tracker is an application ready for a final review pending a final decision. Once you get a final decision, you'll get your PPR/RFV/Portal.
(Please allow me to chime in here)

I'm also in a similar situation - "final decision in progress" in GC key, all completed and copr issued in tracker...Haven't received a portal 1 email yet

Could you shed some light on what the final review may be about?

Much appreciated!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
(Please allow me to chime in here)

I'm also in a similar situation - "final decision in progress" in GC key, all completed and copr issued in tracker...Haven't received a portal 1 email yet

Could you shed some light on what the final review may be about?

Much appreciated!
An officer has to take a final look at your application before the approval email is sent to you.

Reactions: whoisbuzzlightyear

Rhane28

May 30, 2024
Hi everyone. I need some insights with my application.
Based on my tracker everything is completed. Last May 23,2024 CoPR number on my tracker with an expiration date May 21, 2025. However I haven’t received any emails yet. Does anyone on the same boat?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone. I need some insights with my application.
Based on my tracker everything is completed. Last May 23,2024 CoPR number on my tracker with an expiration date May 21, 2025. However I haven’t received any emails yet. Does anyone on the same boat?
Plenty of people who are in the same position. Once your application gets through the final review, you'll get your approval email.

Rhane28

May 30, 2024
I am Inland CEC (EE) pricipal applicant. In the application tracker:

- Mine (pricipal applicant) all areas are completed for last more than a week
- For my wife (dependent), it shows all completed except Eligibility (it shows not started)
- For my Child (Minor, dependent), Eligibility shows not started and Background Verification shows In Progress

COPR details are updated for all three of us in the tracker for last more than a week.

But I have not received any email from IRCC so far, because it shows IN PROGRESS in Tracker.

Any other people in the forum had the same/similar situation? Kindly share your views about your experiences.
Hi, I am currently on the same situation. May I know if you have any progress?

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Hi ,Anxious about my application. Can anyone plz confirm when can I expect the updates on my profile-
CEC Single Applicant
VO - Edmonton
AOR- Jan 1st,2024
Biometrics & medicals completed - March 27,2024
Eligibility- in progress
Background check- in progress

Called IRCC around 15 days back and the agent told Security is in progress, but when I called them last week agent said security hasn't started and is left. Not sure if there is some kind of miscommunication Or if they are also not aware about the actual status of our application.
What is supposed to be the next step, is Security the last step of background check??

When can I expect the portal emails or temporary COPR number on my tracker? Please guide, if there is anything I could do apart from the wait.
I understand Edmonton is slow compared to other VOs, but did anyone with similar timelines got the updates.

Would appreciate your suggestions & experiences.TIA!

@iSaidGoodDay Would appreciate your response on this!!

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
Hello, I am in similar situation. I can see my COPR number and expiry in IRCC tracker. I called IRCC they said this means nothing, the final decision is pending?

Documents submitted: Feb 4, 2024
Biometric Collected: May 10, 2024
COPR and Expiry Issued: May 11, 2024
Expiry: May 2,2025
HI Grishma, May I know you applied under PNP, EE FSW or CEC?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi ,Anxious about my application. Can anyone plz confirm when can I expect the updates on my profile-
CEC Single Applicant
VO - Edmonton
AOR- Jan 1st,2024
Eligibility- in progress

Called IRCC around 15 days back and the agent told Security is in progress, but when I called them last week agent said security hasn't started and is left. Not sure if there is some kind of miscommunication Or if they are also not aware about the actual status of our application.
What is supposed to be the next step, is Security the last step of background check??

When can I expect the portal emails or temporary COPR number on my tracker? Please guide, if there is anything I could do apart from the wait.
I understand Edmonton is slow compared to other VOs, but did anyone with similar timelines got the updates.

understand your anxiety and with you on that. However why and how would you define a VO being slow or fast ? Security checks, I would assume wont be IRCC officer's job and hence the VO (and officer processing your application ) would certainly be dependent on some third parties.

At this moment, there is nothing you can do apart from waiting for security to complete and your application to progress further. Best Luck !

Reactions: IamaDreamernt@69

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
understand your anxiety and with you on that. However why and how would you define a VO being slow or fast ? Security checks, I would assume wont be IRCC officer's job and hence the VO (and officer processing your application ) would certainly be dependent on some third parties.

At this moment, there is nothing you can do apart from waiting for security to complete and your application to progress further. Best Luck !
Thanks so much!! Yeah you're right, I was thinking it based on the timelines of others but this makes sense as the processing depends on the third parties too.
By any chance, do you have idea if criminality and info sharing gets completed before the security OR is it going to be after this check??

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
CEC Single Applicant
VO - Edmonton
AOR- Jan 1st,2024
Eligibility- in progress

@iSaidGoodDay - Greetings!! Should I be worried about the current status of my application as processing time is taking over 5months under CEC? Do you think reaching out to MP or anything else would benefit in my case at the stage. Please share your thoughts.