Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Congratulations!! Good luck , I hope the wait ends for all of us
Thankyou so much. Thats my sincere prayer when I read each post here, waiting at different junctures of their application, by God’s will, that the wait concludes with dreams getting fulfilled for each one of us.

Reactions: Ajourney and Cansav

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
Hello - I received a request to submit my passport and the passports of my dependents (spouse and child). I am in India and will be submitting through VFS. It looks like I need to prepare 3 separate packages, one each for myself, spouse, and child. Each VFS application asks for the IRCC letter. However, the letter is only addressed to me. Could some one please confirm if three different packages need to be submitted? Thank you!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello - I received a request to submit my passport and the passports of my dependents (spouse and child). I am in India and will be submitting through VFS. It looks like I need to prepare 3 separate packages, one each for myself, spouse, and child. Each VFS application asks for the IRCC letter. However, the letter is only addressed to me. Could some one please confirm if three different packages need to be submitted? Thank you!
One package per applicant. btw, your signature needs a change of year from 2021 to 2022 :)

Reactions: huchan

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
One package per applicant. btw, your signature needs a change of year from 2021 to 2022 :)
Thank you for the quick response! So just to confirm this means 3 different packages: one for me as the principal applicant and 2 for my dependents (spouse and child)?
Just corrected the year :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for the quick response! So just to confirm this means 3 different packages: one for me as the principal applicant and 2 for my dependents (spouse and child)?
Just corrected the year :)
Yes. Make sure you include docs as required in each of those packages.

Reactions: huchan

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I need all your advice please

one of my dependants has a valid medical because it was done in September 2021 for the study permit.

when they have sent the forms, they have asked for all to do the meds. Hes not in town for medicals.

spoke to the clinic n they say they cannot re-upload the last medicals. Its done just once.

will sending the upfront medical reports through webform help in this case or does he have to repeat the medicals.

@legalfalcon, your advise would be highly appreciated.
The medicals have to be redone since they will expire soon and there will not be much time left to issue a COPR/PR Visa. IF you cannot meet the time frame, you can seek an extension.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,

I've requested for 3rd remed on 12th January and cleared on 31st January.

All groups were with me at the hospital to get remeds all got PPR except my self.

Any idea what would bothering to my application?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Regards.
Each application is processed on its own merits.

If your meds have passed you can follow up with IRCC via webform or call.

Reactions: pratikz

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
The medicals have to be redone since they will expire soon and there will not be much time left to issue a COPR/PR Visa. IF you cannot meet the time frame, you can seek an extension.
is it okay if one of us does the Medicals from a different country while rest is from the current resident country?

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Each application is processed on its own merits.

If your meds have passed you can follow up with IRCC via webform or call.
Hello @legalfalcon ,
Thank you for your warm response.
I've tried to reach them via call and webform too. Unfortunately in all medium I'm getting same generic response, Like agent is working on your application, If anything needed you'll be contacted. That's it.
Regards.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hello @legalfalcon ,

I've requested for 3rd remed on 12th January and cleared on 31st January.

All groups were with me at the hospital to get remeds all got PPR except my self.

Any idea what would bothering to my application?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Regards.
Its just 10 days since your medical approvals, some get in a fortnight or less while some in months. We can see it in this discussion thread itself. Need not be anything bothering your application just because others already got their PPR. Just stay positive would be my sincere request.
all the best.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
is it okay if one of us does the Medicals from a different country while rest is from the current resident country?
I really dont think there’s any issue with family members doing the meds in diff countries. At the end of the day, all approved clinics will report to the same ircc. Just my two cents

Reactions: Titanium

SavaM

Mar 31, 2021
Hey Guys,
I just got my "Ready for Visa" email after 28 months!
This is what it says at the bottom of the email:

Until further notice, most foreign nationals cannot travel to Canada if their valid CoPR and PRV was issued after March 18, 2020, unless they are exempt from the travel restrictions.

We have issued your documents so that when the restrictions are lifted, you will have your documents ready to travel to Canada.

Please keep your documents in a safe space.

You won’t be allowed to board your flight to Canada at this time.

It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed of any changes to the travel restrictions to Canada by going to Find out if you can travel to Canada
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start

Can I not enter Canada???
When I check it looks like I can. I'm confused.

Reactions: VVV62 and Titanium

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hey Guys,
I just got my "Ready for Visa" email after 28 months!
This is what it says at the bottom of the email:

Until further notice, most foreign nationals cannot travel to Canada if their valid CoPR and PRV was issued after March 18, 2020, unless they are exempt from the travel restrictions.

We have issued your documents so that when the restrictions are lifted, you will have your documents ready to travel to Canada.

Please keep your documents in a safe space.

You won’t be allowed to board your flight to Canada at this time.

It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed of any changes to the travel restrictions to Canada by going to Find out if you can travel to Canada
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start

Can I not enter Canada???
When I check it looks like I can. I'm confused.
First of all congratulations.
Second, everyone with a valid COPR is able to enter the country now, I dont think there is any new update to this. This could be an default mail text you have received ( I could be mistaken). Does the COPR issued have new validity dates?

Reactions: SavaM and Wotsit

keyay13

Feb 12, 2022
Hi All,

NEED YOUT URGENT HELP and SUGGESTION

My COPR is valid till 28th Feb 2022 but due to some work related reasons I did not planned my travel earlier and now due to multiple restrictions there are very less flight options from my home country (India) to Canada which is costing me a lot to book flight tickets. However I booked a flight via Amsterdam but later I came to know that I can not transit through Amsterdam due to COVID restrictions.

Can any one suggest me what will happen if I am not able to travel before my COPR expires? will IRCC consider my case for extension on there own?
Tried contacting IRCC through web form but did not got exact answers for my query.... Can you guys suggest me something?

Also is there any way I can connect with IRCC on call from India?

Thanks a lot for your help
Keya Y