+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
Hi everyone!

My VO is the London office- I just want to see if anyone has gotten PPR from this specific office yet? I am still yet to receive any contact whatsoever except advice from an agent on the phone that our medicals are currently being extended.

Thanks!

Sidruuu

Mar 2, 2021
After receiving the request letter that confirms my application has come to the final decision and I should send my passport for visa stamping, my application status says:"we are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
What does this mean. Should I send any document to my application, apart from sending my passport to VO?
This message appeared one day after the PPR letter and I have not sent my passport yet.
Same happened with me. But after asking people around, I think its nothing to worry about and send the passport

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Same happened with me. But after asking people around, I think its nothing to worry about and send the passport
I am worry about my visa will be invalid once we check-in the airport, can they still do that,? ..because I also was requested to uplaod my scanned passport with the new visa but currently cant becuase i am having problems with upload file page...button not working....i have till feb 20 to upload it.

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I am worry about my visa will be invalid once we check-in the airport, can they still do that,? ..because I also was requested to uplaod my scanned passport with the new visa but currently cant becuase i am having problems with upload file page...button not working....i have till feb 20 to upload it.
Hey..
I recently saw a post on fb where tenoerson was denied boarding bz gckey was not updated..
Seeing your msg i thou I should let you know.. I think he also posted on this group.

Feb 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
I just got a message that the Status has changed and the "Final Decision" section on my profile with the date 5th Feb 2022 updated to Your Application has been approved. Below under Document Status, I see new counterfoil information with 5th Feb and expiry at end of the year. However, on the View application submitted section status, it's showing - YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED. I am confused, if there is something I have to upload or do or what exact action I need to take now ? Is there something I am missing ?

Last edited:

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Has anyone received remedical request recently in January or February? I've been waiting for it for long time since replied to UM in October. Since then I have received nothing. Who is in this boat?
Please share who has faced same kinds of situation..
Also suggest me what happened with my file and I need to do next. I'm confused and nurvous.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone received remedical request recently in January or February? I've been waiting for it for long time since replied to UM in October. Since then I have received nothing. Who is in this boat?
Please share who has faced same kinds of situation..
Also suggest me what happened with my file and I need to do next. I'm confused and nurvous.
Check post #19235

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/page-1283#post-9566305

The guy replied to same email once he completed his medicals and was waiting for PPR.

You can try the same way, by replying to same email and stating that you are waiting for re medical request ( just a suggestion, final call is yours :) )

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
I just got a message that the Status has changed and the "Final Decision" section on my profile with the date 5th Feb 2022 updated to Your Application has been approved. Below under Document Status, I see new counterfoil information with 5th Feb and expiry at end of the year. However, on the View application submitted section status, it's showing - YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED. I am confused, if there is something I have to upload or do or what exact action I need to take now ? Is there something I am missing ?
there is something u need to upload, go to your submitted Documents, you will see want documents they want you to upload.

Reactions: Newbieapplicant

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hey..
I recently saw a post on fb where tenoerson was denied boarding bz gckey was not updated..
Seeing your msg i thou I should let you know.. I think he also posted on this group.
any update on your status?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
any update on your status?
same boat here still nothing ..I already booked on march 9, all are ok counterfoil valid, i have visa and copr valid and medical valid...i have until feb 20 to upload the passport...but still have problems in the upload file button.. ireally hope i will not have problems in the airport..