+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

phyllis11

Jan 17, 2022
Passed my remed in late Oct, 2021 in China, still no message from IRCC. Were you in the States when you were applying? I was in the States, and when I moved to China, I informed IRCC about my change of address. I would suggest you to call in IRCC, as well as ask VAC office in China to verify if it's okay to send it to another VAC.
Yeah, I was in the States when applying. I have emailed IRCC and also VAC in China, waiting for their responses now. Does anyone konw how can we call IRCC from outside of Canada?

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
I havent received anything post UE .. Just dead silence from IRCC . Anyone in same boat ? Really worried now . It's my 3 year , I feel like I am throwing away crucial years of my life. So depressing really need some hope

skndmx

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah, I was in the States when applying. I have emailed IRCC and also VAC in China, waiting for their responses now. Does anyone konw how can we call IRCC from outside of Canada?
You can try OpenPhone app on iOS. I was able to call them from China.

srini4digit

Oct 1, 2019
Yes, I sent separate packages for me and my wife.
Thanks .. I got conflicting instructions from VFS. When I called them , they said I can submit in 1 package but pay for separate packages back. On email, they said I have to pay 4 2-way package fees. Finally I went with the email instruction. Almost felt like a scam but I guess we don't have any option.

Reactions: Wotsit

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I havent received anything post UE .. Just dead silence from IRCC . Anyone in same boat ? Really worried now . It's my 3 year , I feel like I am throwing away crucial years of my life. So depressing really need some hope
There are many in the same boat. And this long journey is not unique to a few but for many here it has been a long walk. but once you have set your mind on the goal, you need to keep patience and keep on going. The Covid period added more to the long wait. Every day is a learning and as much as possible we all need to have our contingencies as well. You received your UE, so its in process, its just a matter of time. My sincere advice is to enjoy your present moment, and let the process take its course. It is natural to get frustrated and anxious, but dont let it pull you down. It will happen when the time is right.

Reactions: Cansav

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi everyone, just want to share:

VO - Sydney
UE - Oct 5
Remed req - Nov 4
remed pass - Jan 19
PPR - Jan 22

Good luck to everyone, We will all get there =)
Wow congratulations
You got your ppr within days of remedical. That’s brilliant. All the best.

Sherif-Egy

Aug 10, 2020
Hello there,

Anyone here experienced landing at Pearson Toronto from Dubai during last month or so?
I need to know about the random test process for vaccinated travelers with a negative PCR, How long to receive the results?
I am a MPNP , planning to do soft landing for 10 days with my wife and kids next month and back, and we will take an internal flight to Manitoba on the same day of arrival in Toronto
Will the officer ask for quarantine plan ?

Appreciate if anyone share his/her experience

Thanks in advance

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Any idea what is the timeline to get COPR and visa stamping after passports are sent to VFS ?

Knwwat

Feb 4, 2021
Hello Guys,
We got our CoPR in Feb 2021 with validity till Nov 2021 (one year from medical). When the travel restriction was lifted we couldn’t travel as got confirmation of second pregnancy. Doctor advised not to travel. Our second child is due Feb 2022. We would like to travel to Canada in Summer 2022 with US passport for second child. Is there an option to get CoPR reissued for other three of us?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021