+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia and all,
Please guide initially My vo was Nova Scotia but now my application has shifted to NDVO. What could be the reason? Is my application at final stage or it has been shifted for the verification purposes? How can one get information regarding the status of application from NDVO?
Your file is now transferred to Local Visa office. It`s a good move. The next step towards ` final Decision ` & PPR. Good luck.

Reactions: Titanium

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Your file is now transferred to Local Visa office. It`s a good move. The next step towards ` final Decision ` & PPR. Good luck.
Ok thanks .. so there’s nothing to worry about? How can I know that my file is at what stage? Only through gcms notes?

smithplato

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
I am a pre March 18 ,2020 expired copr holder . I have been asked to :
A. Do a remedical
B. Submit police verification report
C.Show proof of funds and their source
D. Resubmit Schedule A form

( I didn’t get any UM )
Just posting it for the record

Prannu

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
PPR TIME
Aor December 2019
First copr in December 2020 ,
expired in june 2021
UM on September 28
Medical request November 6th
Medical passed on November 18th
PPR December 23

This group kept my hopes alive and supported me psychologically in tough times. My prayers to everyone. Hope to hear the same from you all.
Congrats!!.Your VO?

Reactions: smithplato

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I keep checking for the progress of few regulars here, so really really happy to see this post.
Finally heading to the finale. :)
congratulations.
Thanks a lot. As per gtcan19 and ARookie suggestion (sharing VFS NYC experience) I have written to VFS NYC and waiting for two way shipping labels. I happened to speak with an agent yesterday. There’s some delay in response coz of Christmas holidays. Most likely should be getting the shipping labels and payment details by Monday.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia and all,
Please guide initially My vo was Nova Scotia but now my application has shifted to NDVO. What could be the reason? Is my application at final stage or it has been shifted for the verification purposes? How can one get information regarding the status of application from NDVO?

Files can be processed at any visa office across the IRCC network, which largely depends on the workload and the specialization required. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Ok thanks .. so there’s nothing to worry about? How can I know that my file is at what stage? Only through gcms notes?
Nothing to worry. Any movement in file is a good thing. At least someone is working on your file. It’s just been transferred so wait for some time. Hopefully you will get the update.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello folks,
Has anyone contacted VFS Global NYC recently. Last Thursday they said they will be sending the two-way shipping labels today. I am trying to call them, but not getting any response from them. Should I wait for them to respond with the shipping labels or FedEx it directly.

Any idea how long this office takes to respond to requests?

Last edited:

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
I am a pre March 18 ,2020 expired copr holder . I have been asked to :
A. Do a remedical
B. Submit police verification report
C.Show proof of funds and their source
D. Resubmit Schedule A form

( I didn’t get any UM )
Just posting it for the record
I am also pre March and am still yet to hear. I contacted IRCC in which they advised they are looking at extending my medical (remedical). Just a quick question is this your third required medical or just a second?

Reactions: smithplato

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
Guys i sent my passprt to vfs canada for stamping but after blue dart delivered to hydrabad there has been no update, there is no tracking number provided. After receiving at hydrabad they are suppose to send to delhi office for stamping but no update received. Also i dont know why blue dart is showing as delivered to hydrabad, last time it was sent to bangalore where my bio was done...i am not able to contact vfs also, its been 7 days since my passport pickup. I have paid for sms service but i have received no sms so far, any thoughts??