25/01/2020
"PPR ALERT"

Glory be to God!

AOR: Jan 2020
First COPR expired June 2021
Upfront medical done beginning July 2021
Medical passed end of July
Long silence despite follow ups sent
On October 05th received email asking if i still want to immigrate, responded same day
As i was getting no news i called IRCC to see what is happening with my file. The agent was very kind and suggested to send another follow up email
I then responded to the email i received from IRCC asking if i still wanted to travel. I mentioned that i really wanted to land in december. I sent that email on a Friday and received PPR the next Monday, on 29.11.
I sent my passport and received the stamp two weeks later. Surprisingly, my visa was issued in October already, which means the file was ready in October already.
I landed last week to avoid any surprise with this Omicron situation.

Thank you all guys for your support and prayers. I also pray that everyone gets its wishes fulfilled in this journey.
Thank you @legalfalcon for your help and support. Be blessed!

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
"PPR ALERT"

Glory be to God!

On October 05th received email asking if i still want to immigrate, responded same day
As i was getting no news i called IRCC to see what is happening with my file. The agent was very kind and suggested to send another follow up email
I then responded to the email i received from IRCC asking if i still wanted to travel. I mentioned that i really wanted to land in december. I sent that email on a Friday and received PPR the next Monday, on 29.11.
I sent my passport and received the stamp two weeks later. Surprisingly, my visa was issued in October already, which means the file was ready in October already.

Thank you all guys for your support and prayers. I also pray that everyone gets its wishes fulfilled in this journey.
Wow....lucky you. Many try but fail to contact them. You tried and connected with even nice agent. Many applicants here still haven`t received any update. Would you please let everyone know, how did you contact them? Many friends here would be travelling soon so any recent landing advices/suggestions would be of great help. Best wishes for your new Journey.:)

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Wow....lucky you. Many try but fail to contact them. You tried and connected with even nice agent. Many applicants here still haven`t received any update. Would you please let everyone know, how did you contact them? Many friends here would be travelling soon so any recent landing advices/suggestions would be of great help. Best wishes for your new Journey.:)
HI, thank you for your kind words and wishes. So as i am outside of Canada i use the app "Hushed" to call them on this number:+18882422100. Then i just followed the instructions given on the line. When you get the agent mention that it's been quite some time there has been no updates and this worries you.
As regards the landing part:
1. You need to register yourself on Arricvecan, this one is very important they ask for it,
2. as soon as you land you need to register as well on some machines available in the airport, after registering the machine will give you a ticket. That ticket will be used during all the landing procedures.
3. Once you get the ticket you now go to see the border officers.The first officer asked for my proof of vaccination, my arrive can recipt number , whether i have other luggage that will arrive afterwards (01st border officer), then i went to see a second officer (in the immigration department) who asked for my COPR, confimed that i was still single, not convicted ...basically that my situation has not changed. Once done he asked for an address to send my PR card to and congratulated me.

The whole process took about 1 hour and half al most 2, but that is because there was a lot of people at the airport. If we take just the time i was with officers it would be around 15 to 20 mns.

I was not asked to quarantine or do an arrival test.

I remain available should you guys have further questions

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
HI, thank you for your kind words and wishes. So as i am outside of Canada i use the app "Hushed" to call them on this number:+18882422100. Then i just followed the instructions given on the line. When you get the agent mention that it's been quite some time there has been no updates and this worries you.
1. You need to register yourself on Arricvecan, this one is very important they ask for it,
2. as soon as you land you need to register as well on some machines available in the airport, after registering the machine will give you a ticket. That ticket will be used during all the landing procedures.
3. Once you get the ticket you now go to see the border officers.The first officer asked for my proof of vaccination, my arrive can recipt number , whether i have other luggage that will arrive afterwards (01st border officer), then i went to see a second officer (in the immigration department) who asked for my COPR, confimed that i was still single, not convicted ...basically that my situation has not changed. Once done he asked for an address to send my PR card to and congratulated me.

The whole process took about 1 hour and half al most 2, but that is because there was a lot of people at the airport. If we take just the time i was with officers it would be around 15 to 20 mns.

Thank you for the detailed info. This will be of help to many of us here in coming days. Hope you get your PR card soon.

Reactions: 1Humanity

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
"PPR ALERT"

Glory be to God!

Congratulations
I can sense the joy in your post. A long wait concluded. All the best.

Reactions: 1Humanity and Amiz

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
NDVO applicant. Received my passport request on 17 Dec 2021 (rest of my details are in my signature). In relation to the height and eye colour question, I dont remember filling up the same at any earlier point (or during my original passport request) so I dont know how to cross-check if it is exactly the same. What should I do?
Congratulations

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
"PPR ALERT"

Glory be to God!

Congratulations and just before Christmas. Happy for you..

A.becksssss

Oct 12, 2021
Hi please for passport submission, I had paid all fees previously. I don't have a copy of this payment. What am I to do. I'm in Nigeria. Thanks

A.becksssss

Oct 12, 2021
Hi for passport submission in Nigeria, I had previously Paid all dues in previous copr. I don't have any copy of that receipt. Do I still need to submit another during this new passport submission? If yes how do I get a copy of the previous paid dues?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi for passport submission in Nigeria, I had previously Paid all dues in previous copr. I don't have any copy of that receipt. Do I still need to submit another during this new passport submission? If yes how do I get a copy of the previous paid dues?
Passport request mail clearly states :
If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse. You don’t need to pay again , if you have already paid. However , you have to pay VAC processing fee & courier charges again.

Reactions: A.becksssss

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019

Congratulations and thanks for the details. What type of applicant are you FSW/PNP?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Humanity

Newuser2021

Mar 13, 2021
Hi,
You will be required to pay a fee called the 'Transmission fee', go to the VFS website and check the recent amount, as at October I paid about #7,600 per person for the transmission fee.
The previous receipt won't be required. Just the transmission fee receipt, which will be the teller issued at the bank.
I do hope this helps.
Have a nice day.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Passport & New COPR received today. Long journey finally coming to an end. Last time they attached one photo in COPR and kept the next one but this time, one photo is attached in COPR & they send back the other photo to me. Hope to travel by mid next year and pray there won`t be any travel restriction for COPR holders. I hope to read positive updates from all in coming days. There`s nothing we applicants can do besides waiting patiently. I know it’s easy to say but Stay positive everyone & Thank You all. :)

mayacan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,
Hi all,
I'm an expired COPR , I got UE in September 2021, we were blessed by newborn recently, so I sent my newborn's documents the end of October but till now they don't add her under my list of dependents,
On the 18th of November I noticed GU, but nothing change in my profile..do you think its a good sign?? And please what's the real meaning of GU? Does it take a long time to add a baby??