Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
Hi all,
I'm an expired COPR , I got UE in September 2021, we were blessed by newborn recently, so I sent my newborn's documents the end of October but till now they don't add her under my list of dependents,
On the 18th of November I noticed GU, but nothing change in my profile..do you think its a good sign?? And please what's the real meaning of GU? Does it take a long time to add a baby??
GU only indicates an update. What exactly, no one knows. It could be a major one or just a generic one.

To know the exact details, call IRCC or request your GCMS notes.

Reactions: mayacan

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Passport & New COPR received today. Long journey finally coming to an end. Last time they attached one photo in COPR and kept the next one but this time, one photo is attached in COPR & they send back the other photo to me. Hope to travel by mid next year and pray there won`t be any travel restriction for COPR holders. I hope to read positive updates from all in coming days. There`s nothing we applicants can do besides waiting patiently. I know it’s easy to say but Stay positive everyone & Thank You all. :)
Finally it’s a Christmas And New Year gift for you. Congratulations!!!! Keep us posted on your landing experience.

A.becksssss

Oct 12, 2021
Hi,
You will be required to pay a fee called the 'Transmission fee', go to the VFS website and check the recent amount, as at October I paid about #7,600 per person for the transmission fee.
The previous receipt won't be required. Just the transmission fee receipt, which will be the teller issued at the bank.
I do hope this helps.
Have a nice day.
Thanks I appreciate

Jotemsi

Jul 5, 2019
NOC Code......
A
Anyone here from Nigeria? How long does it take for your passport to get back to VFS Lagos once it's been stamped and sent fr Accra VFS?

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia and all,
Please guide initially My vo was Nova Scotia but now my application has shifted to NDVO. What could be the reason? Is my application at final stage or it has been shifted for the verification purposes? How can one get information regarding the status of application from NDVO?

Priya natraj

Dec 17, 2020
PPR TIME
Aor December 2019
First copr in December 2020 ,
expired in june 2021
UM on September 28
Medical request November 6th
Medical passed on November 18th
PPR December 23

This group kept my hopes alive and supported me psychologically in tough times. My prayers to everyone. Hope to hear the same from you all.

Newuser2021

Mar 13, 2021
Anyone here from Nigeria? How long does it take for your passport to get back to VFS Lagos once it's been stamped and sent fr Accra VFS?
Good evening,
Sent mine in on the 25th of October, got it back on the 1st of December. I stay in CRS, so courier from Lagos to CRS also affected it. But I noticed through the tracking it took VFS Accra just a week to get it stamped, so if you stay in Lagos it just might be faster.
Safe travels ahead.
Good luck.