+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I got passport request via an update in my cic profile. Request letter has appendix A but it doesn't have Appendix B. Not sure what needs to be done but I read in couple of threads that some people missed sending this information altogether but still didn't face any issues in getting copr.
If they didn`t asked for Appendix B form then hopefully you don`t have to send that. Just print name, application number, height & eye colour in plain paper. Hope it works.

Reactions: Amanpreet_kabir

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Technically as a US citizen you have no restrictions to enter Canada anytime. Not sure what immigration rules apply to ur situation.
Thanks for the response. I guess I should have clarified what I was asking...can an Outland FSW EE applicant land inside of Canada if they are there as a tourist when the COPR is issued.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Thanks for the response. I guess I should have clarified what I was asking...can an Outland FSW EE applicant land inside of Canada if they are there as a tourist when the COPR is issued.
Even I am in a simialr situation. Applied via FSW EE and located in the States. I am not sure about this. U may consult an immigration consultant to get the specifics.

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
I got passport request via an update in my cic profile. Request letter has appendix A but it doesn't have Appendix B. Not sure what needs to be done but I read in couple of threads that some people missed sending this information altogether but still didn't face any issues in getting copr.
I am not sure what Appendix A and B are. I put this information in a word doc in a tabular format and sent it along with other documents. There were no issues, I got my passport back with COPR

Reactions: Amanpreet_kabir

SanitySeeker

Jan 12, 2021
NDVO applicant. Received my passport request on 17 Dec 2021 (rest of my details are in my signature). In relation to the height and eye colour question, I dont remember filling up the same at any earlier point (or during my original passport request) so I dont know how to cross-check if it is exactly the same. What should I do?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
NDVO applicant. Received my passport request on 17 Dec 2021 (rest of my details are in my signature). In relation to the height and eye colour question, I dont remember filling up the same at any earlier point (or during my original passport request) so I dont know how to cross-check if it is exactly the same. What should I do?
Congratulations!

AllonsY

Nov 17, 2021

I didn’t think about it while sending my passport to VFS and received my re-issued COPR letter days back. I filled eyes’ color as Dark brown this time while it says Black on my COPR. I may have given Black somewhere in my express entry profile/ questionnaire while applying. Went fine me.

you should be good without verifying the eye color or height :)

Aug 21, 2019
I applied for 2 way courier service from VFS. Apparently they will take 2-3 days for sending the payment link and another couple of days to pick up passport. Is there a quicker way to submit your passport?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Status updated from `in process` to `Decision made` today. I sent passport on 13th Dec and IRCC received that on 15th Dec. Hopefully I will receive passport & new COPR by this week end. VFS global tracking site is down from Thursday & am not able to track passport update.
finalllllllly, done. What a journey. Congratulations.

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
I applied for 2 way courier service from VFS. Apparently they will take 2-3 days for sending the payment link and another couple of days to pick up passport. Is there a quicker way to submit your passport?
Thats what they say officially, but it usually is much quicker than that. If you sent webform on Friday, they will send payment link on Monday. Once payment is made, you can reply to their email with payment confirmation and ask them to send AWB email. I got payment link on Monday, made payment, then got AWB by evening. Then pickup next day. You can also contact Blue Dart with AWB number and confirm the pickup date.

Reactions: AllonsY

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
"PPR ALERT"

Glory be to God!

AOR: Jan 2020
First COPR expired June 2021
Upfront medical done beginning July 2021
Medical passed end of July
Long silence despite follow ups sent
On October 05th received email asking if i still want to immigrate, responded same day
As i was getting no news i called IRCC to see what is happening with my file. The agent was very kind and suggested to send another follow up email
I then responded to the email i received from IRCC asking if i still wanted to travel. I mentioned that i really wanted to land in december. I sent that email on a Friday and received PPR the next Monday, on 29.11.
I sent my passport and received the stamp two weeks later. Surprisingly, my visa was issued in October already, which means the file was ready in October already.
I landed last week to avoid any surprise with this Omicron situation.

Thank you all guys for your support and prayers. I also pray that everyone gets its wishes fulfilled in this journey.