CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
14-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Even the unvaccinated travelers are allowed to enter Canada so I personally think vaccination has nothing to do with processing of our files. Here we have many friends who are waiting for more than 3 months after re-medical and yet to receive any update. Just couple of hours back, I saw to post in Facebook group where someone said she received PPR this week but she passed re-medical back in July.

If you check Canada.ca webpage in medical exam section, it clearly states : The panel physician may offer you a Government of Canada-accepted COVID-19 vaccine if it is available. Vaccination is completely voluntary and is not required as part of your exam.
Thank you so much for your reply ;)

Aug 21, 2019
Hi,

I received my passport submission request today. It asks to prepare certain documents one of which is " The height and Eye color of principal Applicant..".

Just wanted to check if I should write this on a plane paper and put it in the docket with the rest of the documents or is there a separate form in which we need to put this information.

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Fear another lockdown for Canada is coming up..
I am a US citizen, received PPR and awaiting COPR. We are worried about another closure...do you think it's possible to travel to Canada now, have our COPR mailed to us by family once it arrives, and land inside Canada? We are FSW Outland.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi,

I received my passport submission request today. It asks to prepare certain documents one of which is " The height and Eye color of principal Applicant..".

Just wanted to check if I should write this on a plane paper and put it in the docket with the rest of the documents or is there a separate form in which we need to put this information.
Congrats! May I ask about your timeline ?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

Congratulations!! Didn`t they send you Appendix B form attached with PPR mail? You need to fill Applicants, Spouse & dependent child info such as name, DOB, Marital status, Gender, passport number, date of expiry, Height, Eye colour along with your complete contact info and send all necessary relevant document to VAC.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I am a US citizen, received PPR and awaiting COPR. We are worried about another closure...do you think it's possible to travel to Canada now, have our COPR mailed to us by family once it arrives, and land inside Canada? We are FSW Outland.
They are even lifting the ban on international travel from the 10 countries in Africa starting 18th Dec so hopefully there won`t be another complete restriction soon.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
hi guys i am a COPR holder and i tried to travel last saturday to canada from egypt but the airline (swiss) wouldn't let me travel due to the dec 1st restrictions application in 10 African countries including Egypt where I currently reside. do you think this company will be able to refund me? I had made the reservation well before the release of the December 1st restriction. Do you also think that Canada will reopen its borders with Egypt soon?
Here comes the good news for you. They are lifting the restriction from today. You can make your travel plan again. Good luck.
Canada lifts ban on 10 African countries | Canada Immigration News (cicnews.com)

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Status updated from `in process` to `Decision made` today. I sent passport on 13th Dec and IRCC received that on 15th Dec. Hopefully I will receive passport & new COPR by this week end. VFS global tracking site is down from Thursday & am not able to track passport update.

Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations!! Didn`t they send you Appendix B form attached with PPR mail? You need to fill Applicants, Spouse & dependent child info such as name, DOB, Marital status, Gender, passport number, date of expiry, Height, Eye colour along with your complete contact info and send all necessary relevant document to VAC.
I got passport request via an update in my cic profile. Request letter has appendix A but it doesn't have Appendix B. Not sure what needs to be done but I read in couple of threads that some people missed sending this information altogether but still didn't face any issues in getting copr.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Status updated from `in process` to `Decision made` today. I sent passport on 13th Dec and IRCC received that on 15th Dec. Hopefully I will receive passport & new COPR by this week end. VFS global tracking site is down from Thursday & am not able to track passport update.
Congratulations finally you made it!

• Love
Reactions: gtcan19

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
hi, as per my knowledge you need the COPR doc to enter Canada. That is your travel entry doc.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Technically as a US citizen you have no restrictions to enter Canada anytime. Not sure what immigration rules apply to ur situation.

Last edited: