+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hi guys, I recently received my COPR and I was planing to move to canada next week. However a state of emergency was announced in the country I live in because of the covid 19 and I'm not allowed leave the country in the next month.
Would the IRCC expand my COPR in case the emergency state lasted more than my COPR validity?
which country you from?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I received the PPR-2 last night which came as a 'request letter' in my application account. Just a week after passing my medicals, I have received this email.
Congratulations. Are u FSW Outland/ PNP?

Reactions: AllonsY

Ecast

Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone!

I applied for express entry back in 2019 and was approved, but not able to travel due to Covid, my COPR expired in May of 2020. I finally received the "are you ready to travel" email, soon after I received the re-medical request. Was asked for passport and everything went well. I now have a current COPR, expiring on May 2022. When I log in into my online account, under the "current status" section is showing "your action is required", but under the "latest update" section is showing that my application has been approved. Don't know if I am just missing something or if it's just a glitch in their system. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Thank you!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone!

I applied for express entry back in 2019 and was approved, but not able to travel due to Covid, my COPR expired in May of 2020. I finally received the "are you ready to travel" email, soon after I received the re-medical request. Was asked for passport and everything went well. I now have a current COPR, expiring on May 2022. When I log in into my online account, under the "current status" section is showing "your action is required", but under the "latest update" section is showing that my application has been approved. Don't know if I am just missing something or if it's just a glitch in their system. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: klausmike

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello everyone!

Thank you!
I m not sure. but try to click on "View submitted application or upload documents"... you may find a new document required to be uploaded.
if so I suggest you raise a webform or email your visa office inquiring about that document.

it happened to me after submitting Schedule A document by email as required. and when I log in to my profile I still find this massage "your action is required"... until I realized that I have to "View submitted application or upload documents" and then I found a new slot waiting for me to upload it also in the application portal. so it may be the same case with you.

Ecast

Feb 7, 2020
I m not sure. but try to click on "View submitted application or upload documents"... you may find a new document required to be uploaded.
if so I suggest you raise a webform or email your visa office inquiring about that document.

it happened to me after submitting Schedule A document by email as required. and when I log in to my profile I still find this massage "your action is required"... until I realized that I have to "View submitted application or upload documents" and then I found a new slot waiting for me to upload it also in the application portal. so it may be the same case with you.
Thank you! I checked, the “submitted application” section and it’s showing “application has been approved”. Don’t know why it’s still showing “action required” on the other section. They even sent me a new COPR letter and all.

maral_meraj

Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone. My CoPR expired in Feb 2021. My remedicals passed 21 Oct. I haven't received any update since then. I was wondering what is the ADR that some of you have been requested to send?
Is it a police certificate or something else?

smpbcpr

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Members,

My wife, primary applicant, received a passport submission request on the CIC portal on 11/15. We raised a Webform on VFS for passport submission yesterday (11/24), but have not received any response yet from VFS with Payment link. Can some one help with the below questions
1. What is the typical timeline from raising webform on VFS to getting the payment link and Courier collection
2. My wife and I have passports which have expired and the new passports as well. Should we send both passports in the package or just the new passport.
3. We have a 5 month old, from whom the biometrics is NA. What should we fill in the consent form from VFS for our son?

Your advice is highly appreciated.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi Members,

My wife, primary applicant, received a passport submission request on the CIC portal on 11/15. We raised a Webform on VFS for passport submission yesterday (11/24), but have not received any response yet from VFS with Payment link. Can some one help with the below questions
1. What is the typical timeline from raising webform on VFS to getting the payment link and Courier collection
2. My wife and I have passports which have expired and the new passports as well. Should we send both passports in the package or just the new passport.
3. We have a 5 month old, from whom the biometrics is NA. What should we fill in the consent form from VFS for our son?

Your advice is highly appreciated.
You just need to share the new passports. I am assuming you updated ircc about the new passports already. @smpbcpr