+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Sherif-Egy

Aug 10, 2020
Hello,
For those who just received their new COPR's after it got expired due to COVID travel restrictions. What is the validity of the COPR? Is it still the same, 1 Year from the medicals?

SanitySeeker

Jan 12, 2021
Received a mail yesterday stating I passed my medical yesterday: Passed on 31 Oct 2021

NDVO
AoR : 23 June 2019
CoPR : 09 Dec 2020
CoPR expired : 31 March 2021
UE : 07 September 2021 (replied next day)
Medical request : 11 October 2021
Medical done : 19 October 2021
Update in profile
re to medical :31 October 2021

Any idea when could i possibly get my PPR and should I send a webform?

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Received a mail yesterday stating I passed my medical yesterday: Passed on 31 Oct 2021

NDVO
Update in profile

Try it...no harm. I think u ll get a generic reply

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello folks,
Just thought to share that doctor's office submitted my e-medicals to IRCC/RROC on Oct 28, 2021. I received my physical copy yesterday, send the scanned copy to my representative. The rep office submitted the results to IRCC via webform yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: gtcan19

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020

NDVO
Update in profile

Sending the webform won`t affect your file but I personally think, you should wait for some time. We are patiently waiting for many months and you are now almost at the final stage. Re-medical updated in your profile on 31st Oct and it`s just 4 days now.

Reactions: bhaskarm

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
Hello
I received my PPR on November 01, 2021 and have proceeded with passport submission

However in response to an earlier webform, IRCC has asked sent the following message today:
-------
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request
------
Should I submit all this again or ignore as the PPR is received??

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
In response to the webform submitted by my rep yesterday, I received a confirmation email from IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca few minutes ago that they have added the remedicals to my file and will continue with further processing.
Hey ... How you sent your medical ?
Can you share what exactly they replied ? As mine is as follows after sending medical sheet via general web form .
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re focusing on priority enquiries only.

To respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan, we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some enquiries.

Please contact us if you need to:

· Get urgent help in a crisis, emergency, or vulnerable situation (for example, the situation in Afghanistan)

· Tell us about a change in circumstances, which can affect your application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Change your contact information

· Submit requested documents

· Withdraw your application or request a refund

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly.

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. You don’t need to do anything else.

We will contact you if we need more information.

For all other subject or enquiry that is not part of the above list, we strongly recommend using the self-serve options available on our website where you can:

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello there,
My rep send medicals via a webform and I received a similar response.
Hey ... How you sent your medical ?
Can you share what exactly they replied ? As mine is as follows after sending medical sheet via general web form .
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re focusing on priority enquiries only.

To respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan, we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some enquiries.

Please contact us if you need to:

· Get urgent help in a crisis, emergency, or vulnerable situation (for example, the situation in Afghanistan)

· Tell us about a change in circumstances, which can affect your application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Change your contact information

· Submit requested documents

· Withdraw your application or request a refund

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly.

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. You don’t need to do anything else.

We will contact you if we need more information.

For all other subject or enquiry that is not part of the above list, we strongly recommend using the self-serve options available on our website where you can:

Last edited:

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting

NDVO
Update in profile

I passed re med on 26 Oct 2021 and didn't get PPR yet!! Oct remed request people will get PPRs in mid November, I suppose (fingers crossed).

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I passed re med on 26 Oct 2021 and didn't get PPR yet!! Oct remed request people will get PPRs in mid November, I suppose (fingers crossed).
Assuming so too. I guess they take few weeks to almost a month time to review medicals.

mgodara

Apr 8, 2019
Hi All, I did my landing on July 20th and so far I haven't received my PR card. Is there a way to do something about it? Or it's the same for everyone with PR card issue delays? It would be really helpful if someone can share their experience. Btw, my landing was in YVR.

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
Hello,

After receiving the PPR request, there in a replacement needed -Passport requirement in CIC account. The timeline is 1 month from PPR date.

Is the passport to be uploaded after its stamped and received back from vfs with the new visa page and other travel stamps?

Or is it the old one with the expired visa page and other travel stamps?

Please advise