+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello,

I have been trying to reply on the ''Still interested '' email to confirm that re-medicals are completed and updated in account. I end up getting an auto generated reply titled Ack of receipt- this inbox is only for those who are replying to a request that originated from this mailbox. all other emails will be deleted.

Did you receive this auto generated email too?

Thank you
You receive this email only when you draft a new email. If you reply to still interested email, you wont receive this (thats my observation)

Reactions: Ruchitak

saf93

Nov 2, 2021
Hi,

I am a pre-March 2020 CoPR applicant with NDVO as my visa office and I received my PPR-2 just yesterday (1-Nov-21). I was blessed with a son on 3-Jan-21 and duly informed IRCC of his birth. We were requested by IRCC to provide the following documents:
  • Completed IMM0008
  • IMM5406 completed by myself and my wife
  • Payment receipt of $225 processing fees for 1 child
  • Copy of Birth Certificate and Passport of my son
I provided all the above documents and subsequently received a re-medical request for my wife and I, but not for my son. We completed his upfront medical along with our re-medical and submitted all the three e-Medical forms to IRCC. My wife and I passed the remedicals in July 2021, but received no communication from IRCC regarding my son.

Currently, I do not see my son's name under the dependents list on my profile and as mentioned, we received the PPR-2 yesterday.

Could anyone help with what I should do to proceed in this situation? I have already sent a webform yesterday to NDVO informing them of all the procedures I had taken to get my son added to my application.

Should I just send all our passports to NDVO for issuance of the CoPR and visa?

Any guidance from the community will be highly appreciated.

Reactions: newbulu

Ngc

Oct 1, 2021
Been 7/8 months since re-medical. ~5 months since travel authorization letter expired. Have ~4 months before the new CoPR expires. Haven't received any other communication since.

Hopefully, things get sorted out properly for everyone waiting.
If u have a valid "new copr" what are u waiting for? Pls travel. Restrictions is lifted.

Ngc

Oct 1, 2021
Hi,

I am a pre-March 2020 CoPR applicant with NDVO as my visa office and I received my PPR-2 just yesterday (1-Nov-21). I was blessed with a son on 3-Jan-21 and duly informed IRCC of his birth. We were requested by IRCC to provide the following documents:
  • Completed IMM0008
  • IMM5406 completed by myself and my wife
  • Payment receipt of $225 processing fees for 1 child
  • Copy of Birth Certificate and Passport of my son
I provided all the above documents and subsequently received a re-medical request for my wife and I, but not for my son. We completed his upfront medical along with our re-medical and submitted all the three e-Medical forms to IRCC. My wife and I passed the remedicals in July 2021, but received no communication from IRCC regarding my son.

Currently, I do not see my son's name under the dependents list on my profile and as mentioned, we received the PPR-2 yesterday.

Could anyone help with what I should do to proceed in this situation? I have already sent a webform yesterday to NDVO informing them of all the procedures I had taken to get my son added to my application.

Should I just send all our passports to NDVO for issuance of the CoPR and visa?

Any guidance from the community will be highly appreciated.
Webform and email CIO. centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
Ok, thanks for the clarification. Will try to find a different way to contact them since I got my re-meds done in January but never received the "Still Interested" email.
I think we are in a similar situation. I did my remed's last August 2020 and I've a feeling I'm going to be required to do them again since there usually just a 12 month validity linked with the COPR unless an extension is provided. My last contact with CIC was December of 2020 where they asked me about the authorisation letter. I could not go at this time, however I've been ready for the last 6 months and have heard nothing. Hoping things are acted upon quickly as its becoming a little unethical how people who have paid their fees, went through the whole process and just left behind whilst other candidates are jetting off.

Reactions: sj17

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
UE on 7th sep 21.
Replied the same day.
Profile went to processing on 26th Sep 21.
Remedical request on 19th Oct 21.
Did remedicals on 23rd Oct 21.
Profile updated with medicals on 27th Oct 21.

Got an email today stating that we are processing your file:
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

What does this indicate now?

lxpp0523Pi

Oct 24, 2021
my copr was expired in 24th march 2021,i came to canada in july 26 by my visitor visa , and received "are u still intersting" in 10 august, and reply to 11 august , and since the , receivd noting. At this period, all of our friengs who received this letter received re-medical ,but i didn't received. is it namal? and i do a medical examination for my extend my visitor visa in 1st september.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
UE on 7th sep 21.
Replied the same day.
Profile went to processing on 26th Sep 21.
Remedical request on 19th Oct 21.
Did remedicals on 23rd Oct 21.
Profile updated with medicals on 27th Oct 21.

Got an email today stating that we are processing your file:
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

What does this indicate now?
They sent that massively yesterday. One applicant received the same message 4 times as well. Not only the expired COPR holders but many of the fresh applicants also received that. Their server went down then after.

Reactions: jatinder161088

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Which stage I am at?
Renewing copr
Remeds passed on 16 Aug
GC key shows background check in progress

Last edited:

sj17

Mar 21, 2020
If u have a valid "new copr" what are u waiting for? Pls travel. Restrictions is lifted.
@Ngc I don't have the actual document. They only changed my status online but I haven't received a new CoPR nor a request to get a new visa on my passport. I only have the expired documents and authorization letter which can't be used to travel.

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Which stage I am at?
Renewing copr
Remeds passed on 16 Aug
GC key shows background check in progress
Don't really know. That's a generic response by visa offices.

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
@Ngc I don't have the actual document. They only changed my status online but I haven't received a new CoPR nor a request to get a new visa on my passport. I only have the expired documents and authorization letter which can't be used to travel.
I have similer case as you no physical copr no visa stamp on passport. My counterfoil in GC key expired on 15-September. are you an inland applicant?

sh221b

Feb 24, 2021
Ok, thanks for the clarification. Will try to find a different way to contact them since I got my re-meds done in January but never received the "Still Interested" email.
Same here buddy, I passed the re-meds in January and nothing has happened since then. Let me know if you find a way to wake up these sleeping beauties.