+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
Once you have completed re meds, reply to UM as mentioned in body -

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.

This has worked for few in the past. Best Luck !!
Hello CNP,
I replied to the original ultimatum mail stating remeds updation.
However, i received the following auto generated reply:
This inbox is only for those who are replying to a request that originated from this mailbox. All other emails or enquiries will not be answered and will be deleted.

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi,
I am a post March expired COPR (original COPR October 2020 and medicals expired on August 11th 2021). There are five of us (two already in Canada, myself being one of them - the primary applicant and the other 3 in Australia due to school commitments).
We didn’t receive an ultimatum email just a straight forward re-medical request on the 1st September. We redid the medicals on the 24th September and yesterday received the new ready for visa email to send our copies of passports and photos off to VFS. I know we have been incredibly lucky to have received this so quickly, maybe due to the family being split up?

My question is as I have to resend our copies of our passports, new photos etc to the VFS in Sydney Australia, to get the new COPRs how much is the service fee that we have to pay each to get these re-issued and where online do we pay it? There are no instructions on the email letter but I know previously when we had to renew our daughter passport we had to pay a fee to get new COPR documents issued. If anyone can help I’d be greatly appreciative!

Reactions: bhaskarm

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Guys need help

When I log in account it's showing ' your action is required'

But details status is like this-
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 16, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Is there anything required from my side? When I asked 2 weeks ago VO said my file is in que for background checks.

Sirpomp

Feb 5, 2020
Hi,
I am a post March expired COPR (original COPR October 2020 and medicals expired on August 11th 2021). There are five of us (two already in Canada, myself being one of them - the primary applicant and the other 3 in Australia due to school commitments).
We didn’t receive an ultimatum email just a straight forward re-medical request on the 1st September. We redid the medicals on the 24th September and yesterday received the new ready for visa email to send our copies of passports and photos off to VFS. I know we have been incredibly lucky to have received this so quickly, maybe due to the family being split up?

My question is as I have to resend our copies of our passports, new photos etc to the VFS in Sydney Australia, to get the new COPRs how much is the service fee that we have to pay each to get these re-issued and where online do we pay it? There are no instructions on the email letter but I know previously when we had to renew our daughter passport we had to pay a fee to get new COPR documents issued. If anyone can help I’d be greatly appreciative!

Hey @RN-LauraB,
Please see the info below (the info was sent to me by VFS in August 2020 so I'll suggest you contact them to validate it - things may have changed slightly) . I sent our passports to the VFS Sydney office from Melbourne back in August 2020 - I would have sent our passports to the VFS office in Melbourne but we were in lockdown at the time. I had to pay the package transmission fee (I paid with money order purchase from AusPost) when I sent our passports to the VFS Sydney office becuase we had our biometrics done at the VFS Melbourne office (before the lockdown). In your own case, your family members may not have to pay additional fees if they had previously provided biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre – Sydney, as per the info below.

I will recommend you give them a call or email them to cofirm what needs to be done. Cheers.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-----Email from VFS, Australia------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Australia.

Please note that if you have received the passport request letter from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) you must submit by mail.

Please note that processing times will be determined by the Canadian Consulate General in Sydney after receiving the package at that end.

Documents to submit:

If the link doesn't work, kindly follow the steps below:

For VFS Consent Form:

1. Visit the https://visa.vfsglobal.com/aus/en/can/
  2. On the website, kindly select Australia for the country of applying for and Canada for the country you're going to
  3. Then, look for "Apply for a visa" tab, then click on "Start now"
  4. Look for number 1, "Identify visa type" and click on View More
  5. Scroll down a little, look for VFS Consent Form link
For CVAC Mail-in Checklist:

1. Visit www.vfsglobal.com/sg/en/can
  2. On the website, kindly select Australia for the country of applying for and Canada for the country you're going to
  3. Look for "Apply for a visa" tab, then click on "Start now"
  4. Click on "Apply by mail" tab
  5. Look for number 2, "Begin your Application" and click View More
  6. Scroll down then look for number 2 wherein you can see the CVAC Mail-in Application Checklist
Address to send the documents:

Canada Visa Application Centre- Sydney
Level 18, Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.cansyd@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Help line on: 1800945173 between 09:00am to 17:00pm and Monday to Friday
or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below.

In our constant efforts to enhance the customer satisfaction level we request you to send us your valuable feedback on the response provided. Please click below on this link to give feedback on the Email services,

https://www.vfsglobalcustomerexperience-ca.com/VOA/FeedbackWeb/Index?formID=7&countryID=62&missionID=7

Best regards,

----------

VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre – Australia

----------

VFS GLOBAL

EST. 2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

For more information please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Australia

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi,

Can anyone explain what would be next course of action by visa office

I already got my COPR in November 2020 and it became invalid due to adding spouse to the application.

Yesterday, I got email from IRCC stating " Do you still want to immigrate...."

My wife is pregnant and the EDD is Dec 2021.I have sent a reply I am interested and also stated about pregnancy

What do I need to do now?

Will IRCC ask me to take remedical now or keep the file pending till the baby is born.

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
Hi,

Can anyone explain what would be next course of action by visa office

I already got my COPR in November 2020 and it became invalid due to adding spouse to the application.

Yesterday, I got email from IRCC stating " Do you still want to immigrate...."

My wife is pregnant and the EDD is Dec 2021.I have sent a reply I am interested and also stated about pregnancy

What do I need to do now?

Will IRCC ask me to take remedical now or keep the file pending till the baby is born.
Hello, congratulations in advance
Just wait till you hear from IRCC. If you are given a remed,you can go ahead to do it and defer your wife's x-ray till after the baby is born if you want. I don't think IRCC will pend your file because of your wife's pregnancy. Good luck ahead

Reactions: Ammutam

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
After responding to UM, it took almost a month for my status to change to processing stage. Another 2-3 weeks for reviewing eligibility, biometrics and background check. Finally received the re-meds request this week. You can check my signature for details. During this period I kept tabs on my representative and IRCC (email and phone call) regularly.
Since medical form comes with barcode, is it necessary to update them? Did you or your representative send email to IRCC after you completed medical this week? If yes, you updated to same UM mail?

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hello All,

I have given my remeds today.
As mentioned in the UM, they advised us to update them via email once remeds are done.
should we reply on the same email thread or update them on any other email ID?

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Since medical form comes with barcode, is it necessary to update them? Did you or your representative send email to IRCC after you completed medical this week? If yes, you updated to same UM mail?
It mentions in the Ultimatum email to update them once the medical is done. Yes reply to the same UE and tell them the medical test was completed.

Reactions: gtcan19

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
After responding to UM, it took almost a month for my status to change to processing stage. Another 2-3 weeks for reviewing eligibility, biometrics and background check. Finally received the re-meds request this week. You can check my signature for details. During this period I kept tabs on my representative and IRCC (email and phone call) regularly.
hi
is eligibility reviewed again? do you mean they are going to review IELTS? Bank Statement? Work Exp? ..etc? or what do you mean?

I thought the process is only procedural: review of medicals and may PC.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Guys need help

When I log in account it's showing ' your action is required'

But details status is like this-
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 16, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Is there anything required from my side? When I asked 2 weeks ago VO said my file is in que for background checks.
Hello there,
Is your application managed by you or representative? U may call or write to IRCC/VO to check if any additional information/documents needs to be provided from your end.
It mentions in the Ultimatum email to update them once the medical is done. Yes reply to the same UE and tell them the medical test was completed.
I send a scanned copy of my e-medical information sheet from the doctors office to my representative. The medical reports will be send directly to IRCC by the doctors office and a copy will be given to me in 10 days time.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I send a scanned copy of my e-medical information sheet from the doctors office to my representative. The medical reports will be send directly to IRCC by the doctors office and a copy will be given to me in 10 days time.
Doctor`s office to representative & Doctor`s office to IRCC directly but what about you or your representative updating IRCC on the same UE thread?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Doctor`s office to representative & Doctor`s office to IRCC directly but what about you or your representative updating IRCC on the same UE thread?
Doctors office will be sending e-medical report only to IRCC. I will be getting the e-report physical copy in 10 days which will be scanned and send to my representative. At present my rep has only asked me to share a scanned copy of the e-medical information sheet which is also considered as e-receipt for my test, this document will be uploaded on to my file for records.

Last edited:
Reactions: gtcan19

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Doctors office will be sending e-medical report only to IRCC. I will be getting the e-report physical copy in 10 days which will be scanned and send to my representative. At present my rep has only asked me to share a scanned copy of the e-medical information sheet which is also considered as e-receipt for my test, which will also be uploaded on to my file for records.
Great !! Thanks for the info. :):)