+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hey how is everyone submitting their passport after PPR request has been received?. is it through going to the VFS centre or should we have to go through the VFS webform for 2-way courier service?

Reactions: CA98712

newbulu

Nov 15, 2019
most posts now are about waiting for re-medicals or account change or waiting for PPR.
but I m one of those who are still left without receiving the "do you still want to immigrate".
is there anyone else in my situation and still did not receive the email?

AOR August 2020
CoPR November 2020
Expired August 2021
..... waiting !
same here, waiting for the email

Reactions: 100perpur

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Doctors office will be sending e-medical report only to IRCC. I will be getting the e-report physical copy in 10 days which will be scanned and send to my representative. At present my rep has only asked me to share a scanned copy of the e-medical information sheet which is also considered as e-receipt for my test, this document will be uploaded on to my file for records.
I appreciate this detailed information but I am confused as UE advised us to send an email informing them about our medicals completion.
They havent mentioned about any scanned e-receipt or something..
I have sent them just a 2liner email confirming my medicals completion.

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
I appreciate this detailed information but I am confused as UE advised us to send an email informing them about our medicals completion.
Thats fine. People have also attached the e-medical sheet we receive at the end of the medical exam with this email. Its probably fine without it. But you could send another email with it attached if you wanted to.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello there I am complying with my immigration representative's requests as their team is handling my file and communicating with IRCC/RROC. I am not sure how it works when an applicant handles their files independently. Please follow/respond as per the instructions communicated to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: jatinder161088

Dimps18

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi..is there anyone who received the email on 5th October got any update in their account or was requested to redo medical?

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did anyone receive the "do you still want to immigrate" email today?
AOR August 2020
was expecting something to happen today, but no emails were received. still waiting