+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

User0403

Apr 4, 2019
I would also like to share my timeline here. My COPR expired in March 2020. My account was silent for a long time, didn't even get a single ghost update. Sent multiple queries to IRCC via the web form. Finally in March 2021 I got a request for re-medical and self declaration for background check-form IMM5669E. I got the "do you still want to migrate" mail after I got my re-medical request. Did my medical test on March 29th and on April 14 I got the passport request. Finally in July I got my new COPR and passport stamped with new Visa.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I would also like to share my timeline here. My COPR expired in March 2020. My account was silent for a long time, didn't even get a single ghost update. Sent multiple queries to IRCC via the web form. Finally in March 2021 I got a request for re-medical and self declaration for background check-form IMM5669E. I got the "do you still want to migrate" mail after I got my re-medical request. Did my medical test on March 29th and on April 14 I got the passport request. Finally in July I got my new COPR and passport stamped with new Visa.
Wow...Happy ending of your long journey :). Safe travel in November. Many Congratulations & Best wishes...!!

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Oh got a ghost update on my application status. It changed from "Approved" to "Application/profile updated". Maybe that means re-medical soon?
Hi, did you get an email notification about the profile update/ghost update?

omotoni

Mar 18, 2021
Hi, I got document request to submit documents including scanned passport for my new baby. However there is no option to upload scanned passport in my profile. They provided option to upload the other documents though. Please can anyone advise what to do? Thanks

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congrats. It took 3 months from PPr to receiving co-PR ?

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
@InterstellarImmigrant ..... Hope you are in good health!

I have a query:

The date of clicking of the photo you mentioned in point (6) has to be within 6 months?
Hi @Canmah , so sorry I just saw your post. I’m most likely very late in replying back to you, but will try my best.

I’m doing well, thank you! :)
I hope you too are in great health?

About the date of the photo, I think I read somewhere it should be within the last 6 months, but I’m unable to find the source for now.

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi @Canmah , so sorry I just saw your post. I’m most likely very late in replying back to you, but will try my best.

I’m doing well, thank you! :)
I hope you too are in great health?

About the date of the photo, I think I read somewhere it should be within the last 6 months, but I’m unable to find the source for now.
@InterstellarImmigrant ... By God grace me and my family are doing well!

Thanks for replying .... Atleast you are taking time out to come back to the community and help.

Here is the thread created on the same topic ... I am sure you will find it interesting ...
God speed for your new beginning!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-required-documents-and-procedure-vfs-india.746668/

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
so they took your passport in April and returned them in July?

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi, did you get an email notification about the profile update/ghost update?
Nope. I just logged into account and saw the status changed. The status now changed to submitted.

Edit:

1 hour after saying this I get an email notification saying my status changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: VVV62

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Finally end of the long wait. Congratulations and best wishes for your landing!

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hi, I am AOR Jan 2020. I have not received any email. A week after border was open in June my profile moved to we are processing but nothing since then. Is there anyone in this situation? Is there something I am to do to trigger my do you want to immigrate email?
Have you tried calling IRCC/ emailing them. You can inquire at: IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Ahmed_2001

melanie123

Jan 16, 2014
hi everyone!
COPR Expiry: March 2021
UM: sept 20
Remed Req: Oct 19

completed remed today.

how long does it usually take to get ppr2?