Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I think soft landing is not a problem, now that they allowed tourists and boarders r open.
The whole idea of this restriction was to avoid the spread of corona..
It is best if u can get ur pr card before flying back which is taking 20 to 30 days nowadays.
However, i dont know anyone who did the soft landing, best if u can recheck.
I would assume the same too. But the new COPR issued now is for a longer duration so gotto wait and see who decides to do a soft landing and if its possible. The way last year went, looks like no one wants to take a chance and wait longer to land.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I would assume the same too. But the new COPR issued now is for a longer duration so gotto wait and see who decides to do a soft landing and if its possible. The way last year went, looks like no one wants to take a chance and wait longer to land.
Has anyone received new COPR after responding to ‘ready to travel’ email and completing all reprocessing steps.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Absolutely no risk this time. Better to migrate full and final

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
Guys can we now do soft landing in Canada?
If you check the latest info here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions/non-optional-non-discretionary.html

It is very clear that restriction on optional or discretionary travel is lifted.

Fully vaccinated foreign nationals
All foreign nationals, regardless of country of residence are not required to be travelling for a non-discretionary or non-optional purpose if they have proof that they are fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine. This includes U.S. citizens and permanent residents who reside in the U.S.

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
One question- When you got an email for expired COPR, did you reply to the same email? I clicked on the email they'd sent (to reply) and composed a new email. Should that matter? I am a little stressed since they don't send any acknowledgment. and I am also worried sending it twice might delay the process.

Please let me know what y'all did. Thanks!