+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

rukaye

Nov 1, 2019
I also got 'do you still want to immigrate ' email on the 7th, I had a baby on the 9th and replied on the 12th.
I received a profile update yesterday, all counterfoil are gone and everything is under process now.
Initial copr was issued in April 2021 and expired May 19th 2021.

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I also got 'do you still want to immigrate ' email on the 7th, I had a baby on the 9th and replied on the 12th.
I received a profile update yesterday, all counterfoil are gone and everything is under process now.
Initial copr was issued in April 2021 and expired May 19th 2021.
Can you pls share your VO

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hi guys, after " Do you still want to immigrate email" we just got another email - that your application has been updated.
When we logged into or file it just said medical not needed, file is under process.
Any one else here with the same email ??

Do you still want to immigrate email : Received on 9th September
COPR : 18th March 2020
Hello there,
I received a similar update when I called IRCC two weeks ago. Details in my signature.

Last edited:

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hi guys, after " Do you still want to immigrate email" we just got another email - that your application has been updated.
When we logged into or file it just said medical not needed, file is under process.
Any one else here with the same email ??

Do you still want to immigrate email : Received on 9th September
COPR : 18th March 2020
Its the same process as eveyone else, application goes under process again, all previous records are removed, about a month or more later update comes to do medicals if expired , with or without request for pcc, thn request for passport an there on.. its a waiting game.. hopefully things will go faster now than a few months back..

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Its the same process as eveyone else, application goes under process again, all previous records are removed, about a month or more later update comes to do medicals if expired , with or without request for pcc, thn request for passport an there on.. its a waiting game.. hopefully things will go faster now than a few months back..
Hope so.... enough of this waiting game

Reactions: bhaskarm

chiko123

Sep 27, 2021
Guys the letter for passport submission asks for my height and eye color. But I dont have appendix B in the letter, just appendix A for photos. Should I just print height and eye color on blank paper and put it in package?
Please advise.
I am also in the same boat - there is no appendix B. I also have another smaller problem - Medical says I am 159 cm but I wrote on IMM008 is am 161 cm. I truly believe I am 161 cm. What should I now report when they are asking for this information again?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
waiting since 8 months post remedicals, cant go fast enough.

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
I am also in the same boat - there is no appendix B. I also have another smaller problem - Medical says I am 159 cm but I wrote on IMM008 is am 161 cm. I truly believe I am 161 cm. What should I now report when they are asking for this information again?
Write whtever u want .. hehe.. same happened to me. The same height was printed this time as last time though wht i submitted wasnt the same.