+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

sandymikl

Nov 12, 2019
Not yet. My VO is nova Scotia. Whats your timeline?
Mine is in the signature
Aor 20th jul 2020
Copr 10th dec 2020
Expired 07th jun 2021

I see from this forum and another fb group many people who has sep and oct 2019 AORs has been contacted yesterday with a still want to immigrate email.
Not sure if this mean that aors before sep 2019 was already contacted and are in the process of their new ppr.

Reactions: Titanium

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Finally got my "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada?" email today.
COPR: December 3rd, 2020
COPR expiry: March 29th, 2021

Do you guys have a general idea of how soon IRCC will let me do the re-med and such?
It said a month and a half

jimmyphilip0608

Jun 8, 2021
Mine is in the signature
Aor 20th jul 2020
Copr 10th dec 2020
Expired 07th jun 2021

I see from this forum and another fb group many people who has sep and oct 2019 AORs has been contacted yesterday with a still want to immigrate email.
Not sure if this mean that aors before sep 2019 was already contacted and are in the process of their new ppr.
Can you also tell your country of residence, I am ONIP HCP, AOR 2020 March

Reactions: tahonghaiha

Anky2449

Jan 15, 2020
Well after 3 years, finally got a COPR and PRV Visa stamped on our passports!

Last year in April, IRCC issued the PPR but was told not to send the passports as their offices were closed. I wasn't comfortable sending it later last year as I thought I would get a month or two extension on COPR to complete the landing and it won't be possible due to border closed and all the quarantine measures. I finally sent the passports before few months once Canada relaxed the quarantine rules. However, I got the passport back and an email from an agent saying that they will trigger a re-medical for COPR extension. We completed re-medical (FYI it was the third re-medical I did - all of them were cleared) and then they issued another PPR with passport requests. Sent the passports two weeks back and got them back today with the COPR and corresponding PRV stamped. Have till August 2022 to complete the landing now. Good luck everyone!

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
Hi ,
FSW-O
My Visa expired in August 2020.
Want to still immigrate e-mail on 19 April 2021
Got re-medical request on June 28, 2021
Completed re-medicals on July 20, 2021

Raised 3 webforms since then only to received generic replies. Re-medicals not yet updated in GC key.

Any one is same boat?

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi ,
FSW-O
My Visa expired in August 2020.
Want to still immigrate e-mail on 19 April 2021
Got re-medical request on June 28, 2021
Completed re-medicals on July 20, 2021

Raised 3 webforms since then only to received generic replies. Re-medicals not yet updated in GC key.

Any one is same boat?
Reply to still immigrate email stating you completed medicals, attach proof. This is what is mentioned in that email

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My COPR expired in Dec'20 and today only I received the request for passport submission. Until now I have been submitting it physically in Pune VFS but currently I am not in Pune so can anyone please suggest how and where I should submit my passports.
Looking for some guidance else I might have to travel to Pune to submit passports.

TIA

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
Reply to still immigrate email stating you completed medicals, attach proof. This is what is mentioned in that email

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.
You mean reply on the original do you want to immigrate email or mark a top up reply on the email reverted to them stating yes i still want to immigrate