Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
I recieved "Do you still want to immigrate" email on 30 July. Replied the same day with affirmation . I havent heard back since then . Anybody in same boat ?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I recieved "Do you still want to immigrate" email on 30 July. Replied the same day with affirmation . I havent heard back since then . Anybody in same boat ?
Still early, just a month long wait. Give it a while please.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi All,
Did anyone get an email from IRCC with the subject -
"Do you still want to immigrate to Canada? Application # E**********"
Any ideas about this email and the timelines involved? Anybody with experience from receiving this email?
Thanks!
Hi,
For me the timeline was around 6 months (details in my signature below), but YMMV. Some people have reported much faster processing timelines whereas some have reported longer.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share an update: I logged into my account today to see if there was any update. Although I wasn’t expecting much since today is a holiday in India and since the timeline I’ve been tracking has been around 3 weeks since submission to get the counterfoil generated, but I saw today that I had my counterfoil generated (dated August 30) and I have received a new document number. It is valid till August 1, 2022.
Hoping to receive my passport back soon! :)

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share an update: I logged into my account today to see if there was any update. Although I wasn’t expecting much since today is a holiday in India and since the timeline I’ve been tracking has been around 3 weeks since submission to get the counterfoil generated, but I saw today that I had my counterfoil generated (dated August 30) and I have received a new document number. It is valid till August 1, 2022.
yayyyeee fabulous.

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi,
For me the timeline was around 6 months (details in my signature below), but YMMV. Some people have reported much faster processing timelines whereas some have reported longer.
Thanks mate!! Your signature explains well.
So there's basically no planning we can do based off that email. Just replied today and will wait and see what happens. Thanks.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
Congrats @InterstellarImmigrant

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hey , any updates on Pre-march 2020 COPR candidates?.Are they providing new COPRs?. Its been more than a year for me.

1. Pre-march 2020 COPR holder. COPR expiry date-May 2020.Could not travel due to pandemic.
  2. Dec 2020 upfront meds done
  3. re-med request in march 2021
  4. Dec 2020 got linked to GC key and updated in march 2021
  5. GCkey updated with the meds
  6. IRCC removed the above meds from GCKEY and asked for new meds in MAY 2021
  7. I called IRCC support centre, they said its a technical error and they Notified the VO.I dont need a new meds since the one i sent on Dec 2020 i have validity till Dec 2021
  8. I called them couple of weeks ago they've said the office acknowledged the documents i sent via webform on July6th and are internally processing it,but its has been more than month right now, i called multiple times..They just asked me to wait. Is there anything i can do here?
@13nitinsharma @legalfalcon is there anything I can do here?..

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
Congrats ....

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey , any updates on Pre-march 2020 COPR candidates?.Are they providing new COPRs?. Its been more than a year for me.

1. Pre-march 2020 COPR holder. COPR expiry date-May 2020.Could not travel due to pandemic.
  2. Dec 2020 upfront meds done
  3. re-med request in march 2021
  4. Dec 2020 got linked to GC key and updated in march 2021
  5. GCkey updated with the meds
  6. IRCC removed the above meds from GCKEY and asked for new meds in MAY 2021
  7. I called IRCC support centre, they said its a technical error and they Notified the VO.I dont need a new meds since the one i sent on Dec 2020 i have validity till Dec 2021
  8. I called them couple of weeks ago they've said the office acknowledged the documents i sent via webform on July6th and are internally processing it,but its has been more than month right now, i called multiple times..They just asked me to wait. Is there anything i can do here?
@13nitinsharma @legalfalcon is there anything I can do here?..
You can't do anything except waiting. Things are very slow but not stopped. So, be more patient.

Reactions: lnmora

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hi i am preparing courier for passport submission i have a question regarding consent form it ask if applicants wish to provide biometrics or not what i do
- do i sign it or leave it as it is?
As i have already given it once before the covid issue

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi i am preparing courier for passport submission i have a question regarding consent form it ask if applicants wish to provide biometrics or not what i do
- do i sign it or leave it as it is?
As i have already given it once before the covid issue
Hi,
You can cross it or write NA against it, that’s what I did. I filled that I don’t want to submit them.