Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello everyone, our CoPRs had expired last September 2020 and this forum/thread was very helpful. Reading the posts on here gave me an idea of the timeline to expect for our CoPR renewal. Posting my experience and dates:

Note : I never received an email from IRCC asking me if I still wanted to come to Canada and I had to submit webforms to get the ball rolling.

February 2021 : Submitted webform informing IRCC that my family and I are ready to move permanently to Canada.
No Reply for weeks
March 2021 : Raised another webform informing IRCC that my family and I are ready to move permanently to Canada
April 7th 2021 : Received a request letter in my IRCC account notifying me that I should retake my medical test (Weirdly, they didn't include my wife, just me)
April 12th 2021 : Received a request letter notifying me to provide new passport details for my wife since her passport had expired
April 14th 2021 : Medical Test results sent to IRCC
May 11th 2021 : IRCC asked my wife to retake her medical test
May 18th 2021 : Wife's medical test results sent to IRCC
June 7th 2021 : IRCC asked me to send our passports
June 14th 2021 : Sent our passports to IRCC (CPC-Ottawa)
June 25th 2021 : Noticed an update on my IRCC account showing renewed CoPR counterfoils with new numbers and expiration dates (April 2022)
June 29th 2021 : IRCC tendered our passports to FedEx using the shipping label I provided.
July 2nd 2021 : FedEx returned my passports to IRCC since the commercial invoice was missing. I tried submitting this to FedEx via fax and email but it was useless.
July 5th 2021 : Raised a webform notifying IRCC that our passports had been returned and asked them to tell us the next steps.
July 12th 2021 : Raised another webform notifying IRCC that our passports had been returned. No reply yet
July 16th 2021 : Received an email from CPC Ottawa informing me that our passports had been returned and asked me to send new shipping labels and new commercial invoice. I purchased the fastest (most expensive) shipping option from FedEx and sent CPC Ottawa the shipping labels & commercial invoice.
Aug 4th 2021 : No email from IRCC but the FedEx Tracking System sent me an email notifying me that our passports had been received from CPC Ottawa.
Aug 5th 2021 : Received passports finally

Looking back, this was a painfully slow process and we were super stressed when our passports had been returned. The only suggestion I can give is to stay calm and not get stressed. Cheers and good luck to everyone!
Congratulations!! Finally you guys emerged victorious after all the struggles and challenges. Keep it up!!!

AMM26

May 25, 2021
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just a quick update. I received my PPR2 on August 5th but I had to wait for the photo studios to reopen in my country to get new photos to submit my documents. So I sent everything on August 17th via DHL and today I got an update from VFS Global that my documents has been received at the IRCC office for processing. Hopefully, it’s not a long wait again.
hi everyone, they updated the counterfoil today on my account and it is valid till 14/07/2022. So I’m just waiting to receive my passport to end this long process.

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
****COPIED*******
Country of Residence: India
Visa office: Montreal
COPR: March 19
Expired COPR: Jan 21 2021
Remed request: Jan 26 2021
Remed Approved: March 8 2021
PCC along with travel info: 3 May 2021
Shared doc by 3 June 2021
Spouse sent renewed passport just a day before yesterday
PPR: 28 Aug 2021
AOR: 8th of May 2019
FSW.O +1 dependant.
Guys is it what I'm thinking. Are post March copr holders getting PPR already. I seriously pray so

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
****COPIED*******
Country of Residence: India
Visa office: Montreal
COPR: March 19
Expired COPR: Jan 21 2021
Remed request: Jan 26 2021
Remed Approved: March 8 2021
PCC along with travel info: 3 May 2021
Shared doc by 3 June 2021
Spouse sent renewed passport just a day before yesterday
PPR: 28 Aug 2021
AOR: 8th of May 2019
FSW.O +1 dependant.
Guys is it what I'm thinking. Are post March copr holders getting PPR already. I seriously pray so
Seen a few of them

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hi question i am sending my passport for counter foil to be printed. I am sending the following
1. Passport
2. 2 photos
3. Ppr letter
4. Height and colur of eyes. Is there a form for this or simply write piece of paper?

My question is regarding address i need to send?
Will bd guy gets the addresswith himself?

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Reactions: ankurgupta325

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
Hello

I received Passport submission request
Thank you,

But i have problem as i am using webform to book it doesnt go past the captcha as no to type is visible.

Also how fast the pick up happened after webform

Facing the same issue right now trying to fill webform for 2-way courier

Reactions: shashisumanss

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
https://irb.gc.ca/en/news/2021/Pages/measures-processing-files-afghan-nationals.aspx?fbclid=IwAR1QCfmV0WOVwbSHGb6NDq284CMsh486SZiyZ32djoMSZzs9LBo23iRWA8s

Measures for processing of files for Afghan nationals
The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) is aware of and monitoring the rapid changes in the political and security situation in Afghanistan. The Board is currently taking measures to expedite the resolution of all existing files relating to individuals from Afghanistan, across each of its divisions.
  • All refugee claims from Afghanistan are being actively examined by the Refugee Protection Division's Task Force on Less Complex Claims.
  • All refugee appeals from Afghanistan before the Refugee Appeal Division are now with or are being actively assigned to members for review.
  • All admissibility hearings and immigration appeals related to Afghanistan are being actively scheduled before the Immigration Division and the Immigration Appeal Division respectively.
Given that the total number of files from Afghanistan represent a small proportion of the Board's overall inventory, these measures will not impact the processing of files from other countries.
Anyone believing they have a matter that should be expedited under these measures should contact the respective registry.