+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Eephie

Jul 18, 2021
Dear Friends,

Everyone here is like extended family...so sharing the good news!!! We had finally received the PPR request on 27th July. I think I am among the oldest pending cases here and with this group from page 1.

COPR issued in Dec 2019 and expired on 01 April 20. We received medical request in May 21 and got it done immediately. Even after that it was long 2 months wait.

From the start of the this unpredicted time, this group and update posted by member are like light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks you so much and the people who are waiting, just hang in there!!!! This shall too pass.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

tahashanouha

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
28-09-2020
Hi,
I had received PPR request. Can some guide on following points -

1. In IRCC login, document upload option is showing only one tab for upload. Does it mean only primary applicant passport to be uploaded?
2. On VAC web form option, biometric drop down, should be select yes or no (I had already provided biometric)?
Can you please let me know if you're an outland applicant? (FSW-O) and whats your AOR?

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello everyone,I have received mail for all applicants that ur passport is at IRCC and it’s under process .what about rest of you ?
Plz share
Primary Applicant : Your application, tracking ID No.************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/07/30
Dependent : Your application, tracking ID No. ************** has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/07/30 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Reactions: pavie24

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Hi All,

My COPR expired in Jan-2021, country of residence is UAE, VO is Sydney (Nova Scotia) and I Didn't receive any communication from IRCC except for a generic email in March-2021 stating "Need to wait little longer". Any one else in same situation, please share your status or updates.
I m in the same boat.. I too received this need to wait email.. after that .... Nothing

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
My parents now received a request from IRCC to do re-medicals since the first COPR expired in Oct 2020. I was in the process of renewing their current passport because its expiring in March 2022. Is it OK to get the medicals done at the moment and still go ahead with the renewal of the old passport and provide the details of the new passport to IRCC as soon as it comes?
I wanted to renew their current passport because when IRCC issues the COPR again, this time, the immigrant visa can be valid beyond March 2022.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
My parents now received a request from IRCC to do re-medicals since the first COPR expired in Oct 2020. I was in the process of renewing their current passport because its expiring in March 2022. Is it OK to get the medicals done at the moment and still go ahead with the renewal of the old passport and provide the details of the new passport to IRCC as soon as it comes?
I wanted to renew their current passport because when IRCC issues the COPR again, this time, the immigrant visa can be valid beyond March 2022.
Yes, you can. You must send a copy of your new passport to IRCC by raising a webform as soon as you receive your new passport. Verify the change has been done by viewing it in the GC key account.

Meharoon26july

Jul 18, 2019
First copr issue date and country of residence

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi. Am expecting PPR request anytime soon. But my daughter's passport will get expired in Feb 2022 (which is exactly 6months) Do I need to renew my daughter's passport or wait for instructions from IRCC?

Reactions: Rajinder1234
Mar 28, 2021
Today i received following mail.

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021**************41

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021***********41 and Awb 3*********111 for further

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.

Is that anyone in this forum received this type mail?

Reactions: canadawaiting

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
hi everyone does somebody post march COP holder have been contacted by IRCC? please tell me!
Yes,few of us post March copr holders who got remed last month have been getting medical passed on our profile.
I think IRCC is perhaps doing a batch by batch thing. Just guessing though

Last edited: