India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Dear Friends,

Everyone here is like extended family...so sharing the good news!!! We had finally received the PPR request on 27th July. I think I am among the oldest pending cases here and with this group from page 1.

COPR issued in Dec 2019 and expired on 01 April 20. We received medical request in May 21 and got it done immediately. Even after that it was long 2 months wait.

From the start of the this unpredicted time, this group and update posted by member are like light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks you so much and the people who are waiting, just hang in there!!!! This shall too pass.
Congratulations dear..what was your AOR and Visa office ??

MFA2020

Sep 9, 2020
Hi All,

My COPR expired in Jan-2021, country of residence is UAE, VO is Sydney (Nova Scotia) and I Didn't receive any communication from IRCC except for a generic email in March-2021 stating "Need to wait little longer". Any one else in same situation, please share your status or updates.

zozo2020

May 7, 2020
Hi All,

My COPR expired in Jan-2021, country of residence is UAE, VO is Sydney (Nova Scotia) and I Didn't receive any communication from IRCC except for a generic email in March-2021 stating "Need to wait little longer". Any one else in same situation, please share your status or updates.
Hi i'm in the same situation, my copr expired on march 2021 and i have just received an email on 17/03/2021 to wait more longer. Till now no news. We have to wait for ircc to contact us to follow steps to get a new copr. I'm asking my self if we will have to redo medical exams

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi i'm in the same situation, my copr expired on march 2021 and i have just received an email on 17/03/2021 to wait more longer. Till now no news. We have to wait for ircc to contact us to follow steps to get a new copr. I'm asking my self if we will have to redo medical exams
Maybe, we will have to wait till the travel restrictions are lifted for international tourists (Sep), although I hope for an earlier date. The current exemption is not applicable to expired COPR holders.

Lilian2021

Jan 31, 2021
My COPR was issued on Apr 6 2020, and expired in Aug 2020. I received an email from IRCC that requested me redo medical exam on Mar 15.redone medical exam on March 17. Till now receive nothing. I am so frustrated !It only took my friend four month to get Pr card.

abhishekmishra19

Jul 15, 2019
India
Hi,
I had received PPR request. Can some guide on following points -

1. In IRCC login, document upload option is showing only one tab for upload. Does it mean only primary applicant passport to be uploaded?
2. On VAC web form option, biometric drop down, should be select yes or no (I had already provided biometric)?

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Has anyone called VFS to check on their application? I keep getting their recorded messages. No reply to my email query. It's been 8+ days an my passport is still "in transit" but idk where it is. Im not frustrated about the timeline, but more about how there is no clarity in the process (even though i've paid for SMS alerts and all). Very frustrating!

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Hi,
I had received PPR request. Can some guide on following points -

1. In IRCC login, document upload option is showing only one tab for upload. Does it mean only primary applicant passport to be uploaded?
2. On VAC web form option, biometric drop down, should be select yes or no (I had already provided biometric)?
1. Even for me, it was the same. I uploaded the passport just for the primary applicant.
2. On the Webform, I selected Yes, since we have already given Biometrics before PPR1

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi All,

My copr expired in march2021,issued in nov2020, VO Sydney NS. Nothing changed in my profile, didn't receive any communication from ircc neither. Still waiting.

Reactions: tahonghaiha

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Has anyone called VFS to check on their application? I keep getting their recorded messages. No reply to my email query. It's been 8+ days an my passport is still "in transit" but idk where it is. Im not frustrated about the timeline, but more about how there is no clarity in the process (even though i've paid for SMS alerts and all). Very frustrating!
Don't worry they've asked for 14 days to process the passports. And considering all the delays we've had this is miniscule. Thankfully all my 4 passports are at the IRCC Office as of today afternoon. It's taken them exactly 10 days after it went bouncing around the country to different VFS offices.

The alerts itself are useless and a money making scheme for VFS. I would advise future applicant's submitting passports to avoid taking the SMS notifications. You would receive the same notifications over email anyway - so you are not loosing out anything apart from a few hundred Gandhis.