vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
But I have received these msgs for primary applicant only not For dependents.
Does it same with someone also?
Same for me, only for primary applicant.
But received only one email around 12:40 PM IST saying:
"Visa application, tracking ID No. ******************** The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email."

Reactions: canadawaiting

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
but the message says "in transit to ircc" and not "processing at ircc." so im not sure if it has even reached.
Canada visa application centre means VFS Office and IRCC is Canadian Consulate.

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Same for me, only for primary applicant.
But received only one email around 12:40 PM IST saying:
"Visa application, tracking ID No. ******************** The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email."
Got first email from VFS with tracking id for dependent as well on 8:00 PM IST.

Reactions: canadawaiting

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just came across a real on instagram account of a consultant regarding how to check ur application status .. Go to google> Type - Check online application status> Click on 2nd link> Fill requisite details and it will show at what stage ur application is…
Tried mine but no info was fetched.. Just wanted to confirm the genuineness.. has anyone else tried this?? Below is the link -
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

pravbas88

May 27, 2021
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2021
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
Just came across a real on instagram account of a consultant regarding how to check ur application status .. Go to google> Type - Check online application status> Click on 2nd link> Fill requisite details and it will show at what stage ur application is…
Tried mine but no info was fetched.. Just wanted to confirm the genuineness.. has anyone else tried this?? Below is the link -
Not working

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
This tool can be used to check the status if your application is Paper based or Non-EE online application ....

Reactions: Amiz

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
I am Pre-March 2020 and have not received any email. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we are supposed to do in this case?
Same boat. Feels like I'm the only one left. I'm going crazy.

COPR Expired in May 2020. My spouse is a Canadian PR and we have done everything - approached MPs, lawyers, got GCMS notes, nothing helped. We are just being told to wait, wait, wait.