+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
H

Hi I received 2 emails one from vfs stating requesting additional details and there they have said Cvac has following remark for your application : your tracking number is xxxxxx please contact Cvac for further clarification , then in second email it state your application tracking id is in transit from Bangalore to NDVO. And when I track it in vfs global tracking it shows no records found so may be it’s in transit . Has everyone received these kinds of emails?
I have also received these two mails but one question I have ,I haven’t received any email for dependent applicants.
Does someone in same situation?

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
Posting this for everyone's knowledge and to see if anyone else in the same boat

My case history
AOR: Oct 17 2019
AINP (Albert PNP)

Sep 18 2020: 1st CoPR issues Never sent to me as medical was expiring in 2 weeks. No PPR email. Didn't even realized my application was approved

October2020: Someone from Etiobioke office reached out for virtual Landing thinking we are already in Canada. Responded saying that's not the case

December 2020: Received "Interested to immigrate email" with information that medical has been extended till August 18th

January 2021: Never received PPR email. Got a travel authorization letter with PRV and CoPR number asking me to travel using that letter. No CoPR in hand. The letter validity till November 30th 2022. Application status approved and closed.

March 17th: Received email that authorization letter was sent in error as I am travel restricted. I was not.

May/June/July. Confirmed that I am not travel restricted and can travel via land border (given I have no PRV). CoPR will be printed at POE

June: Received an official email that I can travel if not travel restricted and valid COPR

Early July: Confirmed with Air Canada. They said they will allow me fly using authorization letter

July 16th 2021. Flew with Air Canada. Landed at Vancouver Airport

Landing: Everything was smooth till officer said they can't print CoPR as the attachment is not there in my file. Everything else showing valid.

Didn't confirm Landing but allowed us to enter Canada with a letter that said Entry allowed for further examination... Can't work. Said system issues. Should be resolved in a day or 2. Case transferred to Calgary airport. Said wait to be called by them.

Flew to Calgary and checked into Hotel

July 19th 2021: Went to airport to CBSA office. No one looking into Case. On my request somebody tried again but still getting same issues.

July 21st: Went again but same issue. Requested them to confirm me in system so that I can start working. Officer nice guy. Confirmed me in the system but can't print CoPR. Legally can work now..

Talking to IRCC call center almost daily to see if they can send me CoPR and confirm my family but they are lousy bunch of people. All disconnected system.

Status now: Can't get anything done becusse we cannot apply for SIN as they need proof of status. Passport stamp doesn't help. Family still stranded. IRCC call center just opening ticket giveling us no timelines. Overall very furthering and depressing. Silver lining: Joining work on Monday. They can't run the payroll as I have no SIN but I can start work.

amarneo

Jan 31, 2021
I have submitted my passports today around 3 pm. But haven't received any notification or sms. How long does it take to receive any message.

PS- I have opted for sms service..
Did you send both passports in one package with the same request letter? Or did you receive two different letters for primary applicant and dependent?

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Let me clarify
Primary Applicant & Myself - we had our courier picked up from Blue Dart on 21 July at aroun 7 PM.
The AWB number which was received by uspost the Passport Submission Form could be used to track the courier.
However, that AWB completed its journey at New Delhi on 22 July 2021 at around 11 AM.

Post this, each primary + dependent received emails with AWB tracking numbers.
These AWB numbers are not working on the Blue Dart Tracking Portal https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest/trackdartresult

It says records not found.

However, I did continuously receive updates via email + SMS showcasing that probably the courier was travelling
This is the latest message I received today [23 July] afternoon: [time of receipt is much later than the time mentioned in the message]

This is inspite of the fact that the AWB provided by VFS shows records not found
"
Dear ***************

Your application, tracking ID No.20210722INICPKT****** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/23/2021 7:**:** AM

Regards,

VFS Global

"

-----------

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Let me clarify
Primary Applicant & Myself - we had our courier picked up from Blue Dart on 21 July at aroun 7 PM.
The AWB number which was received by uspost the Passport Submission Form could be used to track the courier.
However, that AWB completed its journey at New Delhi on 22 July 2021 at around 11 AM.

These AWB numbers are not working on the Blue Dart Tracking Portal https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest/trackdartresult

However, I did continuously receive updates via email + SMS showcasing that probably the courier was travelling
This is the latest message I received today [23 July] afternoon: [time of receipt is much later than the time mentioned in the message]

This is inspite of the fact that the AWB provided by VFS shows records not found
"
Dear ***************

Your application, tracking ID No.20210722INICPKT****** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/23/2021 7:**:** AM

Regards,

VFS Global

"

-----------

Seems all your passports were delivered to VFS Delhi directly. Is it?

For me, those are with VFS Chandigarh and I am curious to know whether the stamping will take place here or IRCC Delhi

Reactions: canadawaiting

amarneo

Jan 31, 2021
Can anyone help me out, i have received the PPR but it is only one letter in the name of the primary applicant. Do we just attach the same letter (in the name of the primary applicant) when we dispatch the dependent's passport in a separate package as well? Or do we send both passport's in the same packaging with only one letter? Also, do we leave page 4 of the consent form blank (biometrics, since we have already given ours) ??

Any help would be appreciated

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Posting this for everyone's knowledge and to see if anyone else in the same boat

My case history
AOR: Oct 17 2019
AINP (Albert PNP)

Sep 18 2020: 1st CoPR issues Never sent to me as medical was expiring in 2 weeks. No PPR email. Didn't even realized my application was approved

October2020: Someone from Etiobioke office reached out for virtual Landing thinking we are already in Canada. Responded saying that's not the case

December 2020: Received "Interested to immigrate email" with information that medical has been extended till August 18th

January 2021: Never received PPR email. Got a travel authorization letter with PRV and CoPR number asking me to travel using that letter. No CoPR in hand. The letter validity till November 30th 2022. Application status approved and closed.

March 17th: Received email that authorization letter was sent in error as I am travel restricted. I was not.

May/June/July. Confirmed that I am not travel restricted and can travel via land border (given I have no PRV). CoPR will be printed at POE

June: Received an official email that I can travel if not travel restricted and valid COPR

Early July: Confirmed with Air Canada. They said they will allow me fly using authorization letter

July 16th 2021. Flew with Air Canada. Landed at Vancouver Airport

Landing: Everything was smooth till officer said they can't print CoPR as the attachment is not there in my file. Everything else showing valid.

Didn't confirm Landing but allowed us to enter Canada with a letter that said Entry allowed for further examination... Can't work. Said system issues. Should be resolved in a day or 2. Case transferred to Calgary airport. Said wait to be called by them.

Flew to Calgary and checked into Hotel

July 19th 2021: Went to airport to CBSA office. No one looking into Case. On my request somebody tried again but still getting same issues.

July 21st: Went again but same issue. Requested them to confirm me in system so that I can start working. Officer nice guy. Confirmed me in the system but can't print CoPR. Legally can work now..

Talking to IRCC call center almost daily to see if they can send me CoPR and confirm my family but they are lousy bunch of people. All disconnected system.

Status now: Can't get anything done becusse we cannot apply for SIN as they need proof of status. Passport stamp doesn't help. Family still stranded. IRCC call center just opening ticket giveling us no timelines. Overall very furthering and depressing. Silver lining: Joining work on Monday. They can't run the payroll as I have no SIN but I can start work.
Please look at the bright side. after all the long wait and yes/no, you are finally there. You got a job which you will be soon starting. It could be a technical glitch and it will be resolved.

Consider the worst scenario, they could have asked you to just return back. But you are there and the officer confirmed you in the system.

You have been patient this long, a bit more. Many here are just waiting to be even contacted.

It will all be fine.

Reactions: AMM26

agk1956

Mar 15, 2021
Let me clarify

"
Dear ***************

Regards,

VFS Global

"

-----------
Hi @canadawaiting ,

Good to hear that you have been receving updates, even my passport was picked up on 21st July unfortunately I am not receiving any sms(I had paid for thsi service) nor have I received any mail.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
I have also received these two mails but one question I have ,I haven’t received any email for dependent applicants.
Does someone in same situation?
Hi @Fmegha86 and @Sahilvee, i received two emails too. First one with requested additional details as the subject. But the comment part was blank and it only had the tracking id and awb number. When i searched the tracking ids, they didnt work for me. About na hour later i received another email from VFS saying my documents have been dispatched to new delhi. i also received an sms. now the vfs tracking no. is working for me on the website.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Let me clarify

"
Dear ***************

Regards,

VFS Global

"

-----------
the awb number you got with the vfs tracking id is for the journey from ircc new delhi to your home. its not for vfs to ircc, so it wont show up on blue dart. vfs to ircc is though some internal system.

Reactions: canadawaiting

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
Please look at the bright side. after all the long wait and yes/no, you are finally there. You got a job which you will be soon starting. It could be a technical glitch and it will be resolved.

Consider the worst scenario, they could have asked you to just return back. But you are there and the officer confirmed you in the system.

You have been patient this long, a bit more. Many here are just waiting to be even contacted.

It will all be fine.
I agree that there is a silver lining. I had a good job in US and already came to Canada with a job. Turning us at back at border actually would have been better for us. The frustrating part is the inefficiency of the Canadian government agencies and disconnect. There is just no way you can get the issue resolved without someone taking mercy at you and helping you.

arian_ghb

Jul 3, 2021
Not sure. It seems they stopped issuing and sending actual COPR around that date. But I wonder why they’ve issued COPR for some applicants after that date, while we supposed to receive ours first.
That's my question as well. They seem to be really messed up. No updates are given and nothing (except for GCMS) is transparent. The situation has become quite stressful for me. Is there any way to actually talk directly to an officer or someone responsible?

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
That's my question as well. They seem to be really messed up. No updates are given and nothing (except for GCMS) is transparent. The situation has become quite stressful for me. Is there any way to actually talk directly to an officer or someone responsible?
Calling them and Webform is a waste of time. Both are in-conclusive. GCMS might be the closest to what the actual status is.