+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

arian_ghb

Jul 3, 2021
My visa counterfoil was issued 13/03/2020, was valid till 17/07/2020. But for COPR Status it says Not Started. What’s your COPR status says?

I guess all we can do is to wait. I’ve risen a few web forms, but their answers didn’t help much.
Yeah, my COPR status is Not Started as well. What does that mean?

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Got my VFS tracking tracking ID but its not working. Did this happen to anyone else?
From the VFS to IRCC leg, the AWB was not working in the blue dart AWB tracking tool online. However, ive been receiveing SMS and email updates - most recent being that my passport is under processing at IRCC.
Maybe from VFS to IRCC, they used a courier other than blue dart?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
From the VFS to IRCC leg, the AWB was not working in the blue dart AWB tracking tool online. However, ive been receiveing SMS and email updates - most recent being that my passport is under processing at IRCC.
Which city ?

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Neither of the two numbers are working for me. The VFS tracking ID gives me a "no records found" message. AWB also says not found. I haven't gotten any SMSs either. The VFS email was titled "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details" but only had tracking numbers and nothing was requested as such. Was your email the same?

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I got this SMS FROM VFS

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20210723INBL******* has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on 2021-07-23 01:42:54 PM for processing. - VFS Global

what OC stands for ?

Reactions: Rajinder1234

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
I got this SMS FROM VFS

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20210723INBL******* has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on 2021-07-23 01:42:54 PM for processing. - VFS Global

what OC stands for ?
I got the same email. When i checked it on the VFS website, it says IRCC office new delhi.

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
I got this SMS FROM VFS

what OC stands for ?
It could be either Overnight Courier OR Officer in Charge

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi,

As per GCMS notes, PR was approved and COPR was generated on March 2021 but nothing issued to me so far. Now on to the waiting game.

So, it seems like IRCC started renewing expired COPRs right. If there are any new COPRss, please let me know.
There probably is another thread for new COPR, or a thread by your AOR. Just keep a track of these threads and you will spot new issuance of new PPRs.

Nexe

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah, my COPR status is Not Started as well. What does that mean?
Not sure. It seems they stopped issuing and sending actual COPR around that date. But I wonder why they’ve issued COPR for some applicants after that date, while we supposed to receive ours first.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
H
Neither of the two numbers are working for me. The VFS tracking ID gives me a "no records found" message. AWB also says not found. I haven't gotten any SMSs either. The VFS email was titled "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details" but only had tracking numbers and nothing was requested as such. Was your email the same?
Hi I received 2 emails one from vfs stating requesting additional details and there they have said Cvac has following remark for your application : your tracking number is xxxxxx please contact Cvac for further clarification , then in second email it state your application tracking id is in transit from Bangalore to NDVO. And when I track it in vfs global tracking it shows no records found so may be it’s in transit . Has everyone received these kinds of emails?

Reactions: canadawaiting

amarneo

Jan 31, 2021
Great!! I dont think anyone of us received a separate letter for dependents. You should be good to raise VFS webform for submission. Congratulations!!
Hi, so do we just attach the same letter (in the name of the primary applicant) when we dispatch the dependent's passport in a separate package as well? Or do we send both passport's in the same packaging with only one letter? Please help