+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

omotoni

Mar 18, 2021
I need to add my newborn to my current PR. We are in the UK and not originally from there, will I need to get the UK residence permit first before adding my newborn? I know I need the passport but is the UK residence permit a requirement for the newborn's application? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

S_D_S

Mar 21, 2021
Is there anyone who paid for passport courier service yesterday but are still waiting for AWB email? or is it just me :rolleyes:

I also see that VFS is closed today due to Eid.. Hope I get it by tomorrow
I would suggest you to send an email the screen shot of your payment and tell them you have paid. It sometimes speeds up the next step.

Reactions: K&K

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I need to add my newborn to my current PR. We are in the UK and not originally from there, will I need to get the UK residence permit first before adding my newborn? I know I need the passport but is the UK residence permit a requirement for the newborn's application?
I think ,the first step you need to do is
You should make a passport of your new born baby.I dnt think Uk resident permit has to do something with it.Passport is the primary thing for the minors.

Reactions: omotoni

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi,

I got the following email in April 2021 and replied the same immediately. This email states that I need to give my confirmation to them about my interest in migrating to Canada again and which I did. But after that till today there is no reply from them, they were supposed to send me remedical request with in a month, but I have not heard anything after that.

Is there anyone else also who is facing the same situation, can anyone suggest me, what should be my action? Whom should I approach now?

Action required by April 22, 2021: Confirm that you still want to immigrate to Canada
Hi
I’m in the exact same situation as you. No reply from IRCC after I replied back to them. Have sent several webforms but no satisfactory answer. I have a remedical appointment scheduled for tomorrow (after a waiting period of 1 month) but I’m being suggested by members here to not go for an upfront medical, but to wait for IRCC to first send me the remedical request and then go for it. Feels kinda crazy but don’t know what’s holding them up. I ordered GCMS notes to see what might be the issue, will post here what the notes say. Not sure what else can be done.
I checked today on canada.ca that they’ve even removed the option of calling IRCC, the only way they can be contacted by us is through webforms. Earlier they had an option where someone who is in Canada can call IRCC.

Deadmau57

Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,

I got the following email in April 2021 and replied the same immediately. This email states that I need to give my confirmation to them about my interest in migrating to Canada again and which I did. But after that till today there is no reply from them, they were supposed to send me remedical request with in a month, but I have not heard anything after that.

Is there anyone else also who is facing the same situation, can anyone suggest me, what should be my action? Whom should I approach now?

Action required by April 22, 2021: Confirm that you still want to immigrate to Canada
Hi i got email on 19th april and replied to it on 28th . Later my medical request on 25th June did it on 10th july then passed on 19th july. Now waiting for pasport request

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Guys ... I tracked my courier and it shows that it’s been sent to Bangalore ? My vac is mew delhi. Is there anyone else whose package has been sent to other place other than the regional VAc?