+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
@legalfalcon @idhar_chicha @Sahilvee @shivathej @CNP - I didnt fill this form. I am panicking now. I just wrote on a piece of paper - my eye color and height and same for my dependent.
Is this what everyone has done?
It’s ok,don’t be panic .I also wrote on white paper.they already have our height and eye colour In their records.still it’s fine.
The information should be conveyed whether it’s hand written or computer written.

Reactions: canadawaiting

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Mine is showing delivered in Bangalore. How will we now track the package from vfs?
Yeah - Mine showed delivered in New Delhi at 11.06 AM today [dependent + primary both]
I am really surprised by the swift speed of VFS ! Very Fast Services!

Yeah no way to track it from here, at this speed, guess it should be delivered for stamping on Monday and delivered to us by next Thursday / Friday

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes me too
I think Bangalore / New Delhi etc are all VFS locations where they will go through the documentation, sort etc and then from there, they will send for passport stamping to the Embassy.
Shouldnt matter whether it gets submitted at Bangalore or New Delhi - since they are all VFS centres and not the embassy

Reactions: Fmegha86

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
I've read every post here, I believe, but didn't see any news from someone with post-March COPRs and expired visas (
Eager to see at last someone with good news !! :)
Hello, I am a post March 18 copr holder, VO Accra. Copr issued in Dec 2020 and expired on 29 April 2021. Got a remed in June 25 2021 with a couple of other post March peeps. Just completed my med. Some peeps have had their medical passed while some of us are still waiting.
Don't worry, things are picking up gradually. Just keep checking your mail.
All the best

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Mine is showing delivered in Bangalore. How will we now track the package from vfs?
Now we will get the mails from IRCC and VFS once it will be delivered there.we will get the application number and I think than we might be able to track on VFS website.
Dnt worry we will get mails from ircc and VFS regarding dispatching of passports from embassy and VFS.
Maximum ,now We will get our passports in 10 days.

K&K

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Indirect Form (page 3) is only when your passport is being submitted/collected by person you authorize. Think should be left blank incase you are handing your passport to CVAC AND will receive your passport - both yourself

Biometric Fomr (page 4), I think we need to fill in section which says - Applicant wishing to provide Biometrics. I am still trying to figure this out though.
could you figure this out - Applicant wishing to provide Biometrics