+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi - is there a form or a document where you are supposed to provide Height, Eye Colour Info?

Also, for the Courier package of Dependents, the PPR Name would be in the name of the Main / Primary applicant, am I right? There are no forms or documents to indicate that this is the courier package of the dependent right and VFS is just supposed to understand / figure out that this is the dependent's packgage, correct?
No form or doc for height, eye colour.

Also PPR will have name of primary applicant, correct. And my view - VFS wont bother either, since the dependent webform is treated as separate packet. Upto IRCC to figure out the details of primary and dependent details since application number would be same.

Reactions: canadawaiting

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
No form or doc for height, eye colour.

Also PPR will have name of primary applicant, correct. And my view - VFS wont bother either, since the dependent webform is treated as separate packet. Upto IRCC to figure out the details of primary and dependent details since application number would be same.

Ok - then do we just mention height and eye colour on a piece of paper or something?

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
I haven't received the VFS payment link yet. Have others received it. Did I do something wrong while filling up webform..Is anyone from India still waiting for the VFS payment link?

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I haven't received the VFS payment link yet. Have others received it. Did I do something wrong while filling up webform..Is anyone from India still waiting for the VFS payment link?
People have been receiving the payment link. You'll receive it sequentially, though in my case all 3 dependants have received and I paid for them, but the primary applicant did not receive the link. We love the randomness of this journey :cool:

Hand

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
People have been receiving the payment link. You'll receive it sequentially, though in my case all 3 dependants have received and I paid for them, but the primary applicant did not receive the link. We love the randomness of this journey :cool:
Same here

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Yes, I'm still waiting but mainly because I submitted the webform around 19th July(6 PM IST) and got acknowledgment email around 20th July(6 AM IST). So probably another 6-10 hours to get payment link I guess.

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Do you have acknowledgement email for every member but payment link for only dependants, is that the case?

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
Yes, I'm still waiting but mainly because I submitted the webform around 19th July(6 PM IST) and got acknowledgment email around 20th July(6 AM IST). So probably another 6-10 hours to get payment link I guess.
I submitted the webform at 11.05 AM IST yesterday and received acknowledgement by evening. I hope we receive the link soon

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
IRCC sent email today to confirm the interest to travel to Canada as my parents COPR was expired in Oct 2020. They will be sending instructions on new medicals and any other documentation needed. How soon does IRCC usually send info on new medicals once I reply to their email? Also, my parents are planning to travel to Canada on their existing visitor visa once the flight ban from India is lifted. Their passport is also expiring in the next 8 months. Is it ok to do re-medicals in Canada and get the new Indian passport issued in Canada if needed ?
Several members on the forum have received their medical request within 2-3 weeks of the email, though it’s been 3 months for me and counting.
You can surely get the remedicals done and get a new passport in Canada. I do hope your parents are able to travel within the next 1.5 months. Canada extended the travel ban from India (direct flights) till 21st August, but since there are a lot of students waiting to travel to Canada as well for their September classes, I’m a bit hopeful the flight ban shouldn’t be extended further.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I haven’t received it either