Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Your profile has been reopened for further processing whether to send you a remedical or not. Please may I know your Visa office? Is it Sydney? Thank you
Hello, are you pre or post March 2020 COPR. Is your VO Nova Scotia? Whats the status of your application?

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Is there a way to upload additional documents in the account and send them to IRCC. I was asked for doing Re-meds and to submit PCC again as my previous COPR had expired. I couldn't get the Indian PCC in time so I submitted previous PCC. Now I have received the new PCC but don't see option to upload in my account as I already signed and submitted my application.

aac92

Jun 15, 2021
Hi all,

I know we're all in this waiting period one way or the other. I just wanted to check if recently any medicals have reflected on your ircc account. I got my request for new meds on May 13, completed my medicals on May 28 and since then I have no update from on the portal. However, they responded to my webform, claiming the receipt of the documents and that they have forwarded to responsible office for a decision, its been 2 weeks since this. Is anyone in the same boat?

Background:
I am a pre-March applicant and my first COPR/Visa expired on July 22 '20. VO - NDVO.

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Is there someone who is part of Post March 18 and received update from IRCC outside Canada after they lifted the travel restriction?

My PPR is April 7,2020, and waiting for that idiot email “do you still want to come to Canada”.
My PPR was issued on 20th March 2020, missed it by 2 days.. expired on March 11th 2021.. still waiting for ready to travel email. this is frustrating

Jul 6, 2021
Hi all. Need an update

I hear a lot of people with expired COPRs have lately received emails from IRCC initiating the process for re-issuing COPRs and visa. it says on the IRCC website that they have sent it to "most" people

I haven't yet received any email. I got my COPR and visa on 16th Feb 2020 with an expiry on 5th June 2020.

Is there anyone here who also hasn't ?

sr.nadar

Jun 1, 2019
Hi all,

I know we're all in this waiting period one way or the other. I just wanted to check if recently any medicals have reflected on your ircc account. I got my request for new meds on May 13, completed my medicals on May 28 and since then I have no update from on the portal. However, they responded to my webform, claiming the receipt of the documents and that they have forwarded to responsible office for a decision, its been 2 weeks since this. Is anyone in the same boat?

Background:
I am a pre-March applicant and my first COPR/Visa expired on July 22 '20. VO - NDVO.
Hey. I had received medical request on May 31st, completed on Jun 3rd and it updated on the system by June 6th. No update since then.

You can send a follow up email on your response to ‘do you still want to immigrate’ with the proof of Medicals saying tou had completed it. They had requested to be intimated about it. Plus you can follow up with your medicals center asking if they have updated your medical results.

all the best!
-shailesh

Reactions: CCYAN

aac92

Jun 15, 2021
Hey. I had received medical request on May 31st, completed on Jun 3rd and it updated on the system by June 6th. No update since then.

You can send a follow up email on your response to ‘do you still want to immigrate’ with the proof of Medicals saying tou had completed it. They had requested to be intimated about it. Plus you can follow up with your medicals center asking if they have updated your medical results.

all the best!
-shailesh
Thanks Shailesh, yes I have already follow up with the medical center and also sent the email with proofs also additionally raised a webform. Still no update.

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, pals!

Recently a woman received a response from Warsaw VO that they "will not be able to finalize this case or issue a visa this year". Before that she received a remedicals request and passed it. She saw that her case was approved through GCMC notes, she did not receive paper COPR and visa. This is pretty disturbing and crazy as they asked her to do the remeds.

Also, there is a similar case here, on this forum - Same case link

Any thoughts on this?

elif911

Jun 22, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon @legaleagle I have a situation.

We got COPR January 2021 and COPR expired April 2021.

Last week we got a mail that our profile has been updated. When we opened, it shows that the status that used to be approved is mo more approved. IT is showing submitted.

All the counterfoil has been removed from the application

This is the messages on the profile now

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • May 21, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 24, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is very very confusing.

Do you have any insight into what this might be?

Thank you
Hi! What is your visa office?