+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No. MyGC Key profile shows my PR application as "Submitted". Also indicates "Last update June 11 - You have passed the medical exam". The background check is still showing as being under review.
Hope there will be movement soon

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
@CNP Hi. I have been asked to resubmit all the PCC of the countries that I've stayed in more than 6months. I got extension upto 90days to submit all these files.
There was only one slot to upload the files in my gcc account. And now that has gone too.
I wanted to ask how did you send your PCCs

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hi Friends
:) URGENT QUERY :)

I got email that "Are you still interested in Immigrating to Canada", to which I replied 'yes' and all details on 6th May 2021.
After few days, everything on the CIC portal seem changed like COPR expired etc. not visible now.

But, after that I haven't got any email from from CIC, about medicals or any other requirement.

Can you please help if this is normal? or should I write or call any one?

PLEASE HELP GUYS

Really waiting for a reply.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@CNP Hi. I have been asked to resubmit all the PCC of the countries that I've stayed in more than 6months. I got extension upto 90days to submit all these files.
There was only one slot to upload the files in my gcc account. And now that has gone too.
I wanted to ask how did you send your PCCs
Hello, a bit of background. I was asked for PCC on 11th May with deadline to submit by 11th June. Unfortunately I had to seek extension, the CoVID situation was bad and in no way it was possible for me to submit those by 11th June. After deadline passed, the place to upload PCC vanished and Review of additional documents was updated to "Not Applicable". Surprisingly I was issued a PPR on 14th June :D. So still a bit confused as to what happened to PCC request. As a back up though, I have applied for PCC and will be ready just in case it is demanded again.

So, in short, yet to submit PCC. Same as you, dont see any slot to upload it. However PRR is already issued.

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hello, a bit of background. I was asked for PCC on 11th May with deadline to submit by 11th June. Unfortunately I had to seek extension, the CoVID situation was bad and in no way it was possible for me to submit those by 11th June. After deadline passed, the place to upload PCC vanished and Review of additional documents was updated to "Not Applicable". Surprisingly I was issued a PPR on 14th June :D. So still a bit confused as to what happened to PCC request. As a back up though, I have applied for PCC and will be ready just in case it is demanded again.

So, in short, yet to submit PCC. Same as you, dont see any slot to upload it. However PRR is already issued.
That's ..... something! ☺ Rare case I guess. Anyway I'll probably mail them then.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Hi guys,

For folks who got their PPR and are waiting to submit the passport in India, could you tell me what process you followed? After informing IRCC via webform, what happened? Does the account get updated with anything or we just wait for the VAC top reopen?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I noticed the help text besides the document name. It says to upload any visa stamps as well. So seems we need to upload bio pages and previous visas, if any. what do you think ?
I scanned the whole pp and uploaded now it’s showing submitted and no action required hope this vfs opens soon now and we can submit our pps... strong feeling they will reopen two way courier given that they just opened biometrics thing fingers crossed

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Friends

I got email that "Are you still interested in Immigrating to Canada", to which I replied 'yes' and all details on 6th May 2021.
After few days, everything on the CIC portal seem changed like COPR expired etc. not visible now.

But, after that I haven't got any email from from CIC, about medicals or any other requirement.

PLEASE HELP GUYS

Please wait this is normal and you will receive meds request next ... hang in there it’s coming

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I scanned the whole pp and uploaded now it’s showing submitted and no action required hope this vfs opens soon now and we can submit our pps... strong feeling they will reopen two way courier given that they just opened biometrics thing fingers crossed
Between my expired CoPR and PPR now, I have some visa stampings. Looking at how my application has progressed, I fear they might reopen for background check if I upload bio + visa pages, LOL. Nah just kidding :). I will upload in a day or two.

Reactions: Fmegha86

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi guys,

For folks who got their PPR and are waiting to submit the passport in India, could you tell me what process you followed? After informing IRCC via webform, what happened? Does the account get updated with anything or we just wait for the VAC top reopen?
Well I haven’t submitted the webform yet. I am just waiting for vfs to open . @CNP @pavie24 have you guys raised webforms informing the ircc that can’t submit pps until vfs opens

Reactions: pavie24

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi Friends

PLEASE HELP GUYS

Same case with me, apparently only a few of us have had any movement from IRCC on the profiles. Some members on the forum have said their medical is done and have received PPR as well, some say nothing has happened after the email and details disappearing from the CIC portal.