+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

emrzed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I am also post-March COPR and I had the same update on my account over the weekend. Except my documents were already expired, so it made sense in my case but it doesn't make any sense in your case. And I am also London VO.
Had you asked for a COPR extension through a webform/email before you got updates in your profile?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Wait you had remedical request before your COPR expired?
As per your post, COPR expired March 2021 and remedical approved before that which is January 2021.
Yes, because I had requested for an extension on the validity of the COPR, and informed that I was willing to complete the remeds, if required. Then on,waiting patiently.

slugger

Jan 28, 2021
Had you asked for a COPR extension through a webform/email before you got updates in your profile?
I did ask for COPR extension based on extended family exemption and got a reply just a day earlier telling me to be patient but the next day there were updates on my profile.

Reactions: emrzed

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes, because I had requested for an extension on the validity of the COPR, and informed that I was willing to complete the remeds, if required. Then on,waiting patiently.
That's very encouraging. Many ExpiredPost March 18 COPR have no movements AT ALL ever since.
May I know your Visa office please?

Last edited:

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Strange update on my profile -- now status is "Submitted", Additional Documents says "Not Applicable". Most likely because the deadline was 11th June, However the placeholder for uploading documents too has vanished, instead of saying "Overdue". How about you ?
I remember you mentioned that IRCC has extended your duration from 30 to 90 days for PCC. Maybe PCC isn't required anymore for pre-march expired CoPR?

Vimalan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hi
I understand. I was also in the same situation last year. At that time, it was a unique situation and I did not have any reference because most of them were receiving 4 point, 7 point emails or remedicals or ALs. Now, people are receiving "Do you want to immigrate email" along with remedical or pcc or passport submission.

I really wish you don't have to go through the hassle of submitting new PCCs again. Everyones case is different. For me they asked me to submit updated ones and may be in your case they won't. Things would have changed this year. You never know :) I had sent my queries to the RROC email and they replied the very next day. Maybe you should try the same. They had also told me that if you have issues submitting documents online, we can email the same to them.

So, don't worry it will all be fine. If you want submit the old PCC along with the new PCC(currently residing) and mention a note too.
Dear @Mavs_2016

Thank you for your response. I have raised the question on the IRCC Twitter page. I'm yet to get any response. Meanwhile could you please provide me with the email address of the RROC, I shall raise an email too as 19th June is the submission cut-off date and I don't want to mess it up.

timchi

Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
My remedicals were approved since January. Pre March, VO Ottawa. Currently still waiting. I called IRCC again on Friday and was told to be a bit patient. Things are opening up slowly. So hoping for good news soon.
Wow. I am in the same boat, but remeds done in early March. Do you know what's happening with VO-Ottawa? Is it even open?

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Anyone who's gotten the PPR after May first week - have you'll been able to submit the passport for stamping?
If not, Has anyone asked IRCC for an extension on the 30 day PPR timeline and gotten a response?

Reactions: Fmegha86

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Anyone who's gotten the PPR after May first week - have you'll been able to submit the passport for stamping?
If not, Has anyone asked IRCC for an extension on the 30 day PPR timeline and gotten a response?
You got PPR for PR outside Canada?