+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, pals!
I'm outland post-march COPR holder, it expired in Jan'21, in April my re-medicals were completed, still no news from the IRCC or VO. My VO is Warsaw. Does anyone know if any post-march COPR holder on this forum has received new COPR after re-medicals? I have completed several requests to my VO and web-form, still no results. Is that common?

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Dear all,

I would like to share my own story.

I got my visa post March and it will be expired soon in the middle of June, 2021. I do not want to see my visa being got expired, so I have tried all my way to reach Canada. I renewed my US (B1) visa and took a risk to fly to US and then fly to Can. I checked on IRCC website and informed that I am likely to enter Canada if I flew directly from US with my validated COPR. My route was from Vietnam to Dallas. I stayed in the US for 3 days to make a new COVID test and also wanted to make some gaps before the flights. I did not want Canada think I took a transit in US. After 3 days, I flew from Dallas to Vancouver. At the checking ticket desk, they checked carefully documents before issuing a plane ticket. Finally, after minutes, I got my plane ticket and got on board. After 4 hours, I was in Vancouver. That was the most frightening moment ever because I worried they would refuse me entering Canada. But not, all the immigrant process was very smooth. I felt relieved.

After 3 day quarantine in Vancouver hotel, I flew to Saskatoon and finished the rest of quarantine period. Now, I am waiting for my PR card. I hope I will get it soon.

I wish the best luck will come to you guys all in this group.

Cheers.
What was the aim to call IRCC before flight to Vancouver buddy?

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
I received request to re do medicals and get PCC. Along with this I also received request to send them my passport. It says:

"Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel
document This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/12"

They don't say where should I send them the passport, which address. I am in USA.

Similarly for PCC they say I should send it to their office. What office?
Post Mar Copr holder?

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello, pals!
I'm outland post-march COPR holder, it expired in Jan'21, in April my re-medicals were completed, still no news from the IRCC or VO. My VO is Warsaw. Does anyone know if any post-march COPR holder on this forum has received new COPR after re-medicals? I have completed several requests to my VO and web-form, still no results. Is that common?
Were you given remed request by IRCC? and reflected Passed on the gckey?
My advise is to wait. Congrats on the movement. Majority of us never had any movements at all

Reactions: sarah2006

slugger

Jan 28, 2021
I hope so.
there is no change in medicals etc.
Except that they have started whole process again. I mean revieing eligibility, processing background etc,
and visa numbers are all gone.
I am also post-March COPR and I had the same update on my account over the weekend. Except my documents were already expired, so it made sense in my case but it doesn't make any sense in your case. And I am also London VO.

Dimps18

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I am also post-March COPR and I had the same update on my account over the weekend. Except my documents were already expired, so it made sense in my case but it doesn't make any sense in your case. And I am also London VO.
Hi..When did your COPR expire?

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Dear all,

I would like to share my own story.

I got my visa post March and it will be expired soon in the middle of June, 2021. I do not want to see my visa being got expired, so I have tried all my way to reach Canada. I renewed my US (B1) visa and took a risk to fly to US and then fly to Can. I checked on IRCC website and informed that I am likely to enter Canada if I flew directly from US with my validated COPR. My route was from Vietnam to Dallas. I stayed in the US for 3 days to make a new COVID test and also wanted to make some gaps before the flights. I did not want Canada think I took a transit in US. After 3 days, I flew from Dallas to Vancouver. At the checking ticket desk, they checked carefully documents before issuing a plane ticket. Finally, after minutes, I got my plane ticket and got on board. After 4 hours, I was in Vancouver. That was the most frightening moment ever because I worried they would refuse me entering Canada. But not, all the immigrant process was very smooth. I felt relieved.

After 3 day quarantine in Vancouver hotel, I flew to Saskatoon and finished the rest of quarantine period. Now, I am waiting for my PR card. I hope I will get it soon.

I wish the best luck will come to you guys all in this group.

Cheers.
HI Jay, i am very happy it worked for you. I had the same idea but i was told B1 visas couldn't travel to the US. Seems like they can i will check with the embassy again. Congratulations!

Last edited:

Akanksha12

Nov 25, 2019
Hi..I have a flight booked for 23rd June with British Airways and they are saying that they will not allow me and my daughter to travel as we are PR holders. My husband is in Toronto and is a PR holder. Has anyone taken the British Airways flight recently and is a PR holder?..please help as I am stuck alone with my 2 yr old kid in Mumbai and need to get to Canada asap

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Dears,

I am post 18-March COPR.
I got request to renew PCC and submit a form IMM 5669 for my wife and I, along with few other papers about the future new born...(expected in June).

But mo mention about remedicals !?

Anybody in the same boat ?

Reactions: sarah2006

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi..I have a flight booked for 23rd June with British Airways and they are saying that they will not allow me and my daughter to travel as we are PR holders. My husband is in Toronto and is a PR holder. Has anyone taken the British Airways flight recently and is a PR holder?..please help as I am stuck alone with my 2 yr old kid in Mumbai and need to get to Canada asap
As per the Canadian government, citizens and permanent residents are allowed, British Airways shouldn’t have a reason to deny you from boarding the flight. Perhaps the representative you spoke with was not fully informed? I might suggest escalating the call with them if they say the same again and tell them that as per the directives, you are allowed to travel. You could check with other airlines as well and see what their policies say.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
As per the Canadian government, citizens and permanent residents are allowed, British Airways shouldn’t have a reason to deny you from boarding the flight. Perhaps the representative you spoke with was not fully informed? I might suggest escalating the call with them if they say the same again and tell them that as per the directives, you are allowed to travel. You could check with other airlines as well and see what their policies say.
Aren't there flight restrictions from India to Canada?

"
Suspension of flights from India
The Government of Canada has suspended flights from India until June 21, 2021.
"

Source: https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/india

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
One question: do we still need to inform rroc team that we completed medicals as requested in do you still want to immigrate email if our medicals were updated in the account ?