17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@SUMIT,

I did verify with CBSA officer and they said that if I come via land they won't turn me back. They will refer me to the immigration officer. Problem only happen if I use a flight. They will need a valid COPR or some kind of visa.

@legalfalcon,

Today the officer said that they can't print the COPR letter as they don't have access to the immigration documents. They will refer me to the immigration officer who will have access. So if the CoPR is authorized in the system they should be able to print it out. Is that ok?
YEs.

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys. I'm a post March approved Copr. Yesterday I got an email that there are changes in my account. When I checked my account my visa number counterfoil is gone. What does this indicate?
Maybe this one is answered before but help me here

amkumar

Oct 18, 2020
Hey guys. I'm a post March approved Copr. Yesterday I got an email that there are changes in my account. When I checked my account my visa number counterfoil is gone. What does this indicate?
Maybe this one is answered before but help me here
Is it expired documents or the valid documents? If its expired I believe they may be uploading the new documents. They may be reissued your CoPR.

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Just reading this I am assuming you tried to travel from India. Do you have CBSA officials in India? I believe it would be Indian immigration officer who would have denied your onboarding on the flight and not CBSA. Please correct me if I am wrong. the IRCC customer service agents told me that I may have a problem boarding the flight in the absence of a PR visa and hence they are asking me to come via land. They said once you are on the border CBSA would be able to print COPR for me.
I am an inland applicant and in India since pandemic begin. I tried to travel from India with AL issued to me. There is no CBSA official in India but AirCanada has some sort up of setup to check with CBSA official over whatsapp to check if person should be allowed boarding or not. They sent my AL to CBSA officer via whatsapp and they denied me boarding saying that I don't have PR visa on my passport. I recommend you not to try via flight if you try that and if got denied it will be logged into your application. Yes, the email about administrative error AL was sent on 23-Apr-2021 and it was mentioned in the email that my file will be processed on priority when current flight suspension from India to Canada is lifted.

j9lad

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Hi,

I'm a pre-March 18th CoPR holder. I got this in a request letter on my CIC profile:

Thank you for informing us of your change in marital status. Our records indicate that you notified us of this change after we had issued you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence for you and your dependents if you have any.

Please understand that we will require that you return this document as well as your passport(s) with your permanent resident visa(s), if
applicable, in order for us to cancel them
. You must provide us with these original documents in addition
to the other requested documents for us to continue with your application process.

I have uploaded the requested documents, but according to the wording, am I required to submit my passport? Not sure if this is a standard PPR because I do not have any details of when, how and where to send the passport. Previously, I was asked to send the passport to the Ottawa office by mail.
@legalfalcon / other experienced applicants, could you please share your insights? :)

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
I know a lot of people post March 18 2020 from London Visa office who had updates on their account! Let us know if any more updates. Here's to hoping they extend your COPR
I hope so.
there is no change in medicals etc.
Except that they have started whole process again. I mean revieing eligibility, processing background etc,
and visa numbers are all gone.

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I booked it online, executive vancouver airport hotel.

Its not my personal experience, its my family's so its hard to give the exact details. These are just the details tnat i know...
Upon landing, they went to this kiosk where they have to do the declaration and take a photo of them. The airport was so quiet, empty.
Then went to immigration window, after that were asked to go to another immigration line for verification of copr where they will check all your documents and give you your PR status.
Take your luggages.
Then before reaching the exit door ,you will be greeted by lifelabs to do your swabtest. Make sure each family member has its own homekit swab. After the test, they will call your hotel to pick you up.

Connecting flight, its just the usual process, nothing complicated. In their final destination, they were asked to show the pre-approval letter of our province( each province has its own requirements so better check) and copr. Thats it! Hope these will help.
The federal requirement for quarantine really needs to be completed regardless of your province. My family were scheduled for day8 swabtest May 27 and 2nd swabtest of our province May 29.
Thank you!!

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys,

I have received my AL to travel before July 19th, and clearly mentions that my COPR and PR visa which were expired in dec 2020 are now valid until Jan 2022 - but no printing will be done on my passport, only the AL should be shown to the airline i am flying with.

Is this enough for them to let me board the plane? Or will they need to see a visa print on my passport?

I am worried they will only see my expired visa on my passport and ask where the new one is? Or is it fine if it is only mentioned in the AL that my visa and copr have been extended?

Flight booked in a month from now... Anyone been in this situation?

Thank you!

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I hope so.
there is no change in medicals etc.
Except that they have started whole process again. I mean revieing eligibility, processing background etc,
and visa numbers are all gone.
All the best. My friends who have expired COPR also had the same update, don't worry. It's either remed request or PCC. You're going to have to wait because they're working on Pre-March 18 exclusively for now.

Reactions: cancan90

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon / other experienced applicants, could you please share your insights? :)
You will have to send the documents back to where they were issued from. However, before you initiate the process, you should contact IRCC. If your family composition changes after the COPR is issued, to add the family member to your application, your COPR and PR visa will be cancelled, the application will be reopened, and after being processed a new COPR and visa will be issued to you and all the dependents in the application.,