vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
One concern still stuck in my mind that one letter which I received out of 5 on my GC account had format very similar to Ready for Visa/PPR mail. Like
Step 1: Change in circumstances
Step 2: Passport Requirements
Step 3: Prepare your documents
- One copy of this letter
- Passport
- 2 photos
- RPRF receipt
- Height and Eye Colour(For both eyes)

Is this everyone getting once done with re-medical/PCC formalities and I got it all together. Additionally, about last point mentioning height and eye colour had to be printed on a paper and include with whole package to e submitted at VAC. Anyone had done this?

AMM26

May 25, 2021
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi
You can respond to the same email address you got the "Do you still want immigrate?" email from. Please make sure you raise the webform also.
I raised the web form last night and sent the email today. I saw that my request sent via the web form was forwarded to a specific person so I’m hoping they will respond soon. The VAC confirmed that they are closed and will not be processing during the State of Emergency and also recommended that I mention this to them, so I did.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
People have received PPR with no request to pay RPRF. You need to ask them to clarify. You already paid the first time around and shouldn't have to pay a cent regardless of increase in price
Any idea what eventually happened to the RPRF re payment request? Are we asked to pay for the RPRF again?

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Hi,

I have received this letter in my account and m a bit confused about whether they are asking me to medical or not. What do they mean by "if requested"?? And where can I get this form IMM 1017

Can anyone help pls.

Medical Examination(s):
If required to continue the processing of your application, medical forms (IMM1017) and instructions
have been issued to you (and your family members, if applicable) to undergo (a) new medical
examination(s). You must take these forms with you when you go for your medical examination(s).
Important: DO NOT complete an up-front immigration medical examination, as this will delay the
processing of your application
Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested
documents by the due date, please advise our office by e-mail. We understand that some documentation
may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide
the requested documents on time

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi,

I have received this letter in my account and m a bit confused about whether they are asking me to medical or not. What do they mean by "if requested"?? And where can I get this form IMM 1017

Can anyone help pls.

Medical Examination(s):
If required to continue the processing of your application, medical forms (IMM1017) and instructions
have been issued to you (and your family members, if applicable) to undergo (a) new medical
examination(s). You must take these forms with you when you go for your medical examination(s).
Important: DO NOT complete an up-front immigration medical examination, as this will delay the
processing of your application
Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested
documents by the due date, please advise our office by e-mail. We understand that some documentation
may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide
the requested documents on time
I got the same letter regarding: medicals , though it had PCC request also. I think we have to wait for them to send us the medical forms .
It seems most of them are getting IMM forms in their account as messages. It seems we have to wait.