+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Did you inform IRCC after you completed your medicals? The folks at the panel physician's office said it takes them 10 days to update results (+10 will be after my 30 day deadline). wondering if I should send a webform just to be safe?
If you read through "Still Interested In Immigrating" email, you will find details -

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.

As a consequence, I informed IRCC through webform and email about completion of the medicals :)

Reactions: tusa47 and K&K

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
If you read through "Still Interested In Immigrating" email, you will find details -

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.

As a consequence, I informed IRCC through webform and email about completion of the medicals :)
oh thanks for pointing this out! Did you send an email to the same address you sent the reply to the "still interested in immigrating email?"

Reactions: K&K

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, how many days after you completed the meds did it take for your account to be updated? Did it happen before or after you got the PCC request?
My status still shows "We have requested medical exam for you". However I have confirmation from IRCC that they have received my medical reports from panel physician.

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
My status still shows "We have requested medical exam for you". However I have confirmation from IRCC that they have received my medical reports from panel physician.
Thank you for sharing this information.

Could you please tell what subject line you used when informing IRCC about your medical exam?

Did you attach the eMedical information sheet in that email?

And, when you say they acknowledged that they have received your medicals, did they do so by replying to your email?

Welluf2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019

Could you please tell what subject line you used when informing IRCC about your medical exam?

And, when you say they acknowledged that they have received your medicals, did they do so by replying to your email?
Just click "reply". Do not change the subject line

Attach eMedical form

Normally you should get an automatic acknowledgement reply after sending an email ...or call them after a few days to confirm receipt

You guys should not complicate things. Follow the instructions in the email you received.

Last edited:
Reactions: RKM20

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019

send it to the same email you sent you 1st email response to. you will get an auto acknowledgement right away.

Reactions: RKM20

K&K

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thank you for sharing all the information.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020

Thanks for pointing this out. I completely missed out this part in the email though I did my re-meds on 20th April 2021 :oops:.

Anyway I've sent them an email and also raised a webform.