+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
I got "do you want to immigrate" mail on 13th April. Replied positively the next day. My details got updated in the account in a week.

Still waiting for medical request. Seems things are slow now. :/

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
HEllo ,

Are you a pre march 18 copr holder?
I also passed my re-meds on Jan 27th and still waiting for the next step.

My initial copr expired in dec 2020 and theyve asked me for remeds which i did in JAn 27th 2021 but nothing updates since then. I am hoping this doesnt take much longer...

Good luck!
since our VO is Abudhabi, you think communicating with the VO directly might help??
Am just thinking aloud here.

lalloum

Oct 24, 2019
Hello! Did anyone reply positively to the "do you want to immigrate" email and changed the subject line? I haven't seen any updates to my profile -- and it's been 2 weeks or so

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
is there anyone who landed recently and got PR card? i sent my photo in 1st week of febraury. still dint receive my PR card. any idea now how long is taking to receive PR card?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
is there anyone who landed recently and got PR card? i sent my photo in 1st week of febraury. still dint receive my PR card. any idea now how long is taking to receive PR card?
It took me a month to get PR card. Landed on January 19, 2021 and profile was updated on February 18, 2021 and a week later received PR card in mail box.

Reactions: tusa47

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Don’t worry ,u will not be disappointed.I was also silent but received the do you still want to immigrate few days back.I am sure very soon you will also get the mail.be positive.Good luck
When was your COPR issued? Pre or post 18th March 2020 ?

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
It took me a month to get PR card. Landed on January 19, 2021 and profile was updated on February 18, 2021 and a week later received PR card in mail box.
Thank you. My case is little different, I received my PR confirmation virtually through email and they requested me to sent a photo to Etobicoke office. I did it on feb but still no update on it. So no idea where it stands.

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Got my AL. Had plans in motion. Was about to reach Canada from India in 20 days. AL expiring in 25 days.

Aaaand they are banning flights from India for 30 days now.

Anyone else, unfortunately, in the same boat now?
When did you apply for AL? Thru email or web form?

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Thanks to you I checked my mail and guessed what I have missed the mail as well. It was routed to a folder where I don't usually check. Luckily the deadline is day after tomorrow. Don't worry you will get yours. Good things will happen because your post is what helped me.
Great that it helped you. Hopefully some good news will hit my mailbox soon. As of now there is nothing

Reactions: Sahilvee

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hi all

I got an email

"Do you still want to immigrate to Canada? Application# ************

Confirm that you still want to immigrate to Canada

What is the meaning of this email?
They are asking if we are ready for remedicals? If yes, we should reply to this mail.

Do they issue AL after this? or normal COPR with 1 year validity?
Can any experienced person help me with this and what should we do in this case?

Thanks

Can anyone please help??

sh221b

Feb 24, 2021
Did you raise any webforms to know why it is getting delayed? Hope they are not reevaluating the whole file. This may take more than 6 months. Like it happened one i submitted the documents for the first time when I received my AOR.
Yes, I raised a couple of web forms even tried emailing the ndvo office but got generic replies stating that all the required documents are recieved at the processing center and it is confirmed that your application is still in process. It's been4 months already and looking at the situation here I don't see any relief soon as the cases are rising. Today CanadaInIndia stated that they are closing the vac in India until further notice.

Reactions: Praneel Rathi

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Can anyone please help??
Just reply on this mail by copy and paste template that we are interested to immigrate in Canada.than after few days or weeks you application will be updated (gc key AC).you will get mail about it.than after that they may ask you to redo medicals.after that let’s see how much time it takes to issue AL or reissue COPR.
Best of luck .

Reactions: malikjatin