+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Just reply on this mail by copy and paste template that we are interested to immigrate in Canada.than after few days or weeks you application will be updated (gc key AC).you will get mail about it.than after that they may ask you to redo medicals.after that let’s see how much time it takes to issue AL or reissue COPR.
Best of luck .
Thanks for the reply

What should I fill in
"Class of application"
If I am under express entry program?

Please let me know

Thanks

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi guys! Just an update, maybe someone might need this info..i got landed recently and my family(outside canada) received PPR. Now they got their passport back and received a new visa and a new COPR. No AL, no remarks in the new COPR that the original copr was issued pre march 18, 2020. Validity of both is same as the validity of your remed..this is okay if you have a family member in canada that is PR then you are allowed to enter Canada. This could be a problem again if they issue a new copr and visa without a remarks that this is just an extension of the original copr. Hopefully they just issuing new copr in case to case basis.

Reactions: consbear

LK009_LRE

May 30, 2019
Hi guys! Just an update, maybe someone might need this info..i got landed recently and my family(outside canada) received PPR. Now they got their passport back and received a new visa and a new COPR. No AL, no remarks in the new COPR that the original copr was issued pre march 18, 2020. Validity of both is same as the validity of your remed..this is okay if you have a family member in canada that is PR then you are allowed to enter Canada. This could be a problem again if they issue a new copr and visa without a remarks that this is just an extension of the original copr. Hopefully they just issuing new copr in case to case basis.
Hi,

what about the dates and conditions? Within How many days you should land in Canada? and what about the 5 year period starting from the COPR issued date? Is that updated as New COPR issue Date + 5 Years or the the same period as old expired COPR?

Thanks in advance.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi,

what about the dates and conditions? Within How many days you should land in Canada? and what about the 5 year period starting from the COPR issued date? Is that updated as New COPR issue Date + 5 Years or the the same period as old expired COPR?

Thanks in advance.
There is no conditions..its the same as the original copr,the only difference is the issuance and validity date which is the date this year and the expiration of latest medical, respectively..everything is all the same..
What is that 5 year period all about? There's no such information in their old and new copr

Reactions: BillyWescott

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Thanks for your positivity ....
Hi guys, just saw the exchange of threads on this. If your copr was issued after 18th march, I dont think you’re gonna hear anything from Canada soon or did I miss something? As per IRCC said, no webforms are required to be raised anymore, they will reach out to you but I reckon that’s not happening so soon for post 18th march copr holders.
It’s a different story for pre 18th march copr holders, which I believe is the case for Sahilvee

Reactions: Sharan083

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi everyone,
Need your suggestion!
I got my CoPR on 20 march 2020 and it got expired on 29 September 2020. Since then , I have not heard anything from IRCC despite raising multiple web forms. I received only generic replies . I haven't even received any letter for re-medical yet. Is it normal? Is there something that I am supposed to do ?
This is perfectly normal as far as I’m aware. Unless anyone else here in on the forum has their AL granted on a special circumstances whilst holding a post 18th march copr.

I’m also a post 18th march copr holder and it has currently expired and there’s nothing to be done except wait for god knows how long.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
It is pre-filled by the template. For me it had the text
'
Class of application:
Skilled Worker – Federal

'
Thanks for the reply

In my case also, it is pre-filled but it says 'provincial nominee' though ours is not a provincial case.
So, was getting confused.
Not sure why they wrote 'Provincial Nominee' in this pre filled template.

Any can help plz?

K&K

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
There is no conditions..its the same as the original copr,the only difference is the issuance and validity date which is the date this year and the expiration of latest medical, respectively..everything is all the same..
What is that 5 year period all about? There's no such information in their old and new copr
what about the old COPR which expired? did you return it to the authorities?

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
This is perfectly normal as far as I’m aware. Unless anyone else here in on the forum has their AL granted on a special circumstances whilst holding a post 18th march copr.

I’m also a post 18th march copr holder and it has currently expired and there’s nothing to be done except wait for god knows how long.
Thanks @ planetarium

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
what about the old COPR which expired? did you return it to the authorities?
No, we still have them. I guess we can show that in case they wont allow us to enter as it 8s not stated in the new copr that we are pre march

Reactions: tusa47