+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi ,

My application got updated in the system and there is a new document no which shows valid. The older document no which shows up on the COPR and the visa says invalid.

My question is this new document no is only on the GC Key, it does not pop up anywhere else. Is this updated through their system or should I expect further communication?

Also, will the border officials issue me a new COPR based on this number at the border or do I continue with this invalid/ expired paper COPR? Any insight would be appreciated

whycovidwhy

Nov 27, 2020
Hi anyone in the same boat as i am wo received extension on Jan 7 till feb 27 and still haven't received any AL? :/
Same boat:(

Tried calling them again , but couldn't get through

Not sure what more can be done at this point, incase they've decided to issue the AL after a said date in mind

PavD

May 20, 2013
We finally got passport request.VO new delhi.Remedicals were done in november 2020.
Any idea how many days it takes for passports to come back after stamping ?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
We finally got passport request.VO new delhi.Remedicals were done in november 2020.
Any idea how many days it takes for passports to come back after stamping ?
passport stamping usually is 3-4 weeks depending on location of the processing office, could be lesser too.

but you got the ppr mail and thats an accomplishment. Yayyeee

Reactions: PavD

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
passport stamping usually is 3-4 weeks depending on location of the processing office, could be lesser too.

but you got the ppr mail and thats an accomplishment. Yayyeee
Does anyone know how long VO Delhi takes to issue the COPR or stamp the passport currently ?

ssi1990

Nov 4, 2020
Hi ,

My application got updated in the system and there is a new document no which shows valid. The older document no which shows up on the COPR and the visa says invalid.

My question is this new document no is only on the GC Key, it does not pop up anywhere else. Is this updated through their system or should I expect further communication?

Also, will the border officials issue me a new COPR based on this number at the border or do I continue with this invalid/ expired paper COPR? Any insight would be appreciated
Hi @kpatel1988

Travel with your old COPR and PRV. I assume you've received your AL?

At the airport upon landing, the immigration officer will print the new COPR corresponding to the valid COPR # in your GC Key account and will sign that. They have all the information in their system. Do not worry.

Reactions: kpatel1988

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi @kpatel1988

Travel with your old COPR and PRV. I assume you've received your AL?

At the airport upon landing, the immigration officer will print the new COPR corresponding to the valid COPR # in your GC Key account and will sign that. They have all the information in their system. Do not worry.
Thank you so much, weight of my chest :)

Reactions: ssi1990

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Hi,

Within 2 weeks from passport pickup date.

Regards
I have been waiting for 3 months for the COPR to be issued.
My passport was submitted to Abu Dhabi VO as I do not live in India but my file is with Delhi VO.
Initially i was told it takes 4 weeks, then it was 2 months as my file was in another location.
After several webforms, Abu Dhabi VO informed me that I can ask for my passport back without the stamp and they will print it once Delhi VO is done processing.
Now this could take a week, 1 month, 2 months, I have no clue.
It is becoming very difficult to plan ahead.
Everything is on hold and I am neither here or there.

Reactions: BillyWescott

Anjoe

Feb 10, 2021
It took me 7 days.
I emailed that exemptions email and attached the notarized IMM0006 form, proof of sibling, COPR and Visa, and a quarantine plan.
I need one help from you. How you filled the IMM0006 form? I also have my sister in Canada. She signed and send the form. But I cant able to edit it here to sign. Can you please help me in this?