AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Has anyone emailed their quarantine plan to New Delhi vo for authorization letter, whose copr is post march 18th

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi guys,

My spouse and my COPRs were expired on Jan 29 2021 (issued after March 18).
Sent several webforms and received remed request on Feb 6 -- Finished and got my medical passed last week.

Wanted to know what are the next steps for us?
Is remed request a good sign to receive COPR extensions, or should I request for an AL from IRCC ?

Thanks!!
Remeds should be a good sign. Some got their new PPR request or counterfoils updated as early as within 10 days of clearing the medicals.

butterflyins

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi guys,

Sent several webforms and received remed request on Feb 6 -- Finished and got my medical passed last week.

Is remed request a good sign to receive COPR extensions, or should I request for an AL from IRCC ?

Thanks!!
Similar situation here. I've sent several emails to all the email addresses shared by other members, but haven't received any response.

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Hello, can some one help me with the process of adding a new born child to the application after the COPR is issued. My Copr was issued before 18th March.I am among the group whose COPR expired because we were unable to travel during COVID restrictions. Now when re medical was requested by IRCC in November I was pregnant and couldn't undergo the medical. We had informed IRCC regarding the same via webform and also informed about the pregnancy and how to progress with adding the baby to the application.

They replied by stating that we have to fill out IMM008 DEP and additional dep form along with passport and birth certificate copy.

I am confused as to how to submit the required documents. Is it via webform or through the online portal.

Secondly, as I had applied via a consultants they are not willing to give me the login ID and password if we have to submit the documents online.

1)Can the documents be submitted via webform instead of online account.

2) has anyone gone through the the same process. Please share the steps taken to progress with the application.

Thanks.
Hi
Just attach all relevant documents of your baby and send via webform.
The online account won't have an additional field to upload baby's docs.

Reactions: Stnz

Dimps18

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys,

Thanks!!
Hi..could you please tell me if your medical was extended before?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
When you give a quarantine plan, one has to provide address, so do we have to pay for AirBnb in advance or .... how does it work ?

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am waiting for biometrics from Sep'20 as VACs are closed in my country. My medical is going to expire in June. In case i get my COPR before June'21 then will it be valid only till my medicals last? or will it be extended?

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi,
I am waiting for biometrics from Sep'20 as VACs are closed in my country. My medical is going to expire in June. In case i get my COPR before June'21 then will it be valid only till my medicals last? or will it be extended?
Unless you are applying as CEC, you may be able to get your CoPR within 6 months. It's not the case for FSW-O applicants as they are not being prioritized right now. Many are still waiting for more than a year now to get their CoPRs.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi,
Yes, only till the validity of your medical pass date or your passport expiry date which is earlier.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hello, can some one help me with the process of adding a new born child to the application after the COPR is issued. My Copr was issued before 18th March.I am among the group whose COPR expired because we were unable to travel during COVID restrictions. Now when re medical was requested by IRCC in November I was pregnant and couldn't undergo the medical. We had informed IRCC regarding the same via webform and also informed about the pregnancy and how to progress with adding the baby to the application.

They replied by stating that we have to fill out IMM008 DEP and additional dep form along with passport and birth certificate copy.

I am confused as to how to submit the required documents. Is it via webform or through the online portal.

Secondly, as I had applied via a consultants they are not willing to give me the login ID and password if we have to submit the documents online.

1)Can the documents be submitted via webform instead of online account.

2) has anyone gone through the the same process. Please share the steps taken to progress with the application.

Thanks.
You can submit the documents through web form. I added my spouse when my file was under processing. After receiving your documents they will add your child's name in your gc key as dependent. They may not upload all the documents. As in my case I do not see any document of my wife but I have my spouse as my dependent.

Reactions: Stnz