+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I dont think its for people with AL is it?
Cant speculate much but be watchful. It's not that people with AL are immune to CoVID. Their data is showing that even with negative COVID report people are tested positive after entering into Canada. Though the percentage of positive people travelled into Canada is around 1% to 2%.

Let's hope whatever it is, it should be in favour of expired CoPR holders.

Reactions: Dell2018

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Cant speculate much but be watchful. It's not that people with AL are immune to CoVID. Their data is showing that even with negative COVID report people are tested positive after entering into Canada. Though the percentage of positive people travelled into Canada is around 1% to 2%.

Let's hope whatever it is, it should be in favour of expired CoPR holders.
Let's hope whatever it is, it should be in favour of ALL CoPR holders.

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, everybody! I just want to clear up the situation. We all know that people with COPR before the 18th of March 2020 are awaiting AL and the regulations for them are officially confirmed, even though there are some misunderstandings and blind spots. What about people with expired COPRs issued after the 18th of March? No official information is available, some people say that the visas and COPRs will be extended and some people have already received their extensions, but it would be great to get some info from officials. Does anybody have any thoughts of how the extension happens?

Is it okay not to be nervous and just wait for the message IRCC?

Thank you for your opinions!

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Hello, everybody! I just want to clear up the situation. We all know that people with COPR before the 18th of March 2020 are awaiting AL and the regulations for them are officially confirmed, even though there are some misunderstandings and blind spots. What about people with expired COPRs issued after the 18th of March? No official information is available, some people say that the visas and COPRs will be extended and some people have already received their extensions, but it would be great to get some info from officials. Does anybody have any thoughts of how the extension happens?

Is it okay not to be nervous and just wait for the message IRCC?

Thank you for your opinions!
Well it happens in mysterious ways!!!

There is no process or timelines in place!!!

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi everyone one , I got a pR ON 2019 for me and my family, I am already in Canada but family they stuck in India due to the COVID ,
I raised the ready to travel form and October I received 4 point email.
I replied them along with all the supporting documents. On November 5th I received email that my family medical was expired.
And nov 17th family did their re Medical’s. On the same day I raise the web form along with medical info sheet .
On December 6 th I got the update from irrcc that re Medical’s info sheet has been received from responsible office.
After that till know no update yet. Even though new Medical’s results not yet update in CIC account. Again I raised the web form regarding this issue but still no reply yet. Any one can please help me regarding this please . or any one facing the same situation

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi everyone one , I got a pR ON 2019 for me and my family, I am already in Canada but family they stuck in India due to the COVID ,
I raised the ready to travel form and October I received 4 point email.
I replied them along with all the supporting documents. On November 5th I received email that my family medical was expired.
And nov 17th family did their re Medical’s. On the same day I raise the web form along with medical info sheet .
On December 6 th I got the update from irrcc that re Medical’s info sheet has been received from responsible office.
After that till know no update yet. Even though new Medical’s results not yet update in CIC account. Again I raised the web form regarding this issue but still no reply yet. Any one can please help me regarding this please . or any one facing the same situation
It should have been updated by now. Did you try calling IRCC and ask about the status of your file?
GCMS notes are also a solution to this but they take time.

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
It should have been updated by now. Did you try calling IRCC and ask about the status of your file?
GCMS notes are also a solution to this but they take time.
I CALLED THEM they told its not yet updated , they told me my file located at new Delhi office so raise the web form to ndvo . i did twice but sill no reply yet. thank your for asking