+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Immigration will be done in Vancouver. 2 hr stop-over might be tight but not always.
Do you need to pick up your luggage at Vancouver?
Thanks.
I’m hoping not, since it’s one booking I could have the luggage through to Toronto....
But 2 hrs might be a problem. Have to look at other alternatives then.....
Thanks @crackMBA @whyCorona

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
11 month unemployed checking in. Quit my job last year and came to India to see my parents and got stuck. My wife was able to go before her expiry but I could not and I'm still waiting to join her since June.

I have actually started looking for a job. Waiting for IRCC is painful. I just want to get on with my life. If and when they bother to reply I'll figure it out
Ur wife is in canada na? Did you order notes?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Can you please share how do we get to know that there is a ghost update?
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.

Reactions: DD2020

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Trudeau said at a news conference that such measures could be imposed suddenly and bluntly warned against nonessential trips abroad.

This looks more towards snow birds!
Yes, that is why I said may make compulsory. Yes, it is targeted at snowbirds but it will affect all passengers coming into Canada.

Preux

Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys!
I have a post March 18th CoPR (valid until Oct 21), should I try for AL?
Has anyone had any similar successful attempts?

vman09

Jan 23, 2021
Hi all,

Expired COPR received before Mar 18 here (Expired May 30). I raised 'ready to travel' web forms on 7th Dec and 23rd Dec and received the following reply a month later for both, We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

Has anyone received this reply? Just wanna know if I should expect the AL soon or more generic replies like these. My medicals expired in June 2020.