+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
1. Email to RROC
2. Raise visa office specific webform (If you know your VO)
3. Raise generic webform

Attach your medicals.
Do we need to attach only Acknowledgement slip or medical reports also ?
I have done my Remedical on 28th october still nothing.
Visa Office NDVO.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Do we need to attach only Acknowledgement slip or medical reports also ?
I have done my Remedical on 28th october still nothing.
Visa Office NDVO.
What is Acknowledgement slip? Usually you receive a Medical Info sheet which has your UMI code, passport number and other details mentioned on it. You need to upload that for the reference of review officer.

raaz141083

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I received the same email. Although I never raised the ready to travel webform. I wanted to raise it some time in Feb may be by then vaccination will be available.
Wondering should respond saying I never raised the webform and waiting for vaccine before I travel.
Guys today I got imm forms and now status of my application has changed. Old coprs are removed. I never raised ryt but got remed request. Got 3 imm forms for me my wife and kid.anyone with similar experience?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Guys today I got imm forms and now status of my application has changed. Old coprs are removed. I never raised ryt but got remed request. Got 3 imm forms for me my wife and kid.anyone with similar experience?
You got re med request with out raising RTT web form? When did your COPR expired?

akl2312

Dec 19, 2020
Anyone here currently in US , who have received COPR extension and Authorization letter over email ? How long did it take to receive AL after online profile updates with new counterfoil number and validity ? I have my profile updated with New counterfoil number on Friday , still there is no email regarding AL or asking for remeds / passport request . How does it work from here ? Anyone has any heads up ?

RachandMax

Dec 16, 2020
Hey guys,CoPR expired on April 2020 (received before 18 March). We received on the 1st of December the 4 pt email, we replied on the 2nd of December. On the email they explained they extended our medical until the 10th of January. They asked for our new passports on the 15th, we sent copies of them the next day. On the 17th we had an email saying they received the document. We had our profile updated Saturday the 19th, showing : final decision has been made / approval. And now we are wondering when we will receive the AL ?
What do you mean by new counterfoil number ?

KaiserSoze

Aug 8, 2019
SO ive had my profile updated/approved with new counterfoil since dec 14th but havent seen the AL meant to come with it. sent several webforms but no response ... Anybody else experiencing same?

Mohdnouman747

Dec 20, 2020
SO ive had my profile updated/approved with new counterfoil since dec 14th but havent seen the AL meant to come with it. sent several webforms but no response ... Anybody else experiencing same?
Hello,
Even my counterfoil details were updated on 16th December..
no AL or PPR request yet..

akl2312

Dec 19, 2020
yes same issue...My profile got updated with new counterfoil but have not got any response from them. I am a bit confused how does it proceed from here

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys,CoPR expired on April 2020 (received before 18 March). We received on the 1st of December the 4 pt email, we replied on the 2nd of December. On the email they explained they extended our medical until the 10th of January. They asked for our new passports on the 15th, we sent copies of them the next day. On the 17th we had an email saying they received the document. We had our profile updated Saturday the 19th, showing : final decision has been made / approval. And now we are wondering when we will receive the AL ?
What do you mean by new counterfoil number ?
As per your case, you will not receive AL but instead your passports will be stamped with new CoPR and PRV thats why they asked for your passport.

RachandMax

Dec 16, 2020
As per your case, you will not receive AL but instead your passports will be stamped with new CoPR and PRV thats why they asked for your passport.
Oh ! But we asked them if they needed the original and they replied they only need the copies of our passports. Our immigration office is Paris.What is PRV ?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Oh ! But we asked them if they needed the original and they replied they only need the copies of our passports. Our immigration office is Paris.What is PRV ?
Ahh copies! Nevermind. PRV is VISA that is stamped on passport for travel.

Check your CIC account if you see any new CoPR details under Travel document.