Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
When did you submitted the remeds?Is your acct saying submitted yet instead of your action is required?
The panel physician had uploaded/submitted my re-medicals on 21-Nov, got a ghost update on 24-Nov (Update: medicals passed on 24-Nov) and that's when my current status got changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted"...

Last edited:
Reactions: PavD

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Just wanted to know does the profile status changes before any update or mail or after remeds request.Does it change from approved to in process or submitted or processing?Those who got remeds request or direct AL or 4 pointer mail did they find any change in the cic portal?
Yes, profile goes back from Approved to Submitted.

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
When I filled the Web form that I have found a place for quarantine (with a family friend) they replied and said that is not enough now. They need settlement proof ( home agreement/offer letter from a company).
So I checked their website and they had updated the same.
The issue is, It's tough to manage these things from the home country.
My copr expired in June 2020 and same I am waiting for extension of copr

Vineetha Naval

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-19
Hey everyone! I got my COPR on March 18th and is valid until March 3 , 2021. We havent landed there yet and are planning sometime in Feb 2021. My spouse and toddler are my dependants. We want to wait it out until April or May 2021. Do we have to let them know through webform or is it too early? Also will they be okay if the primary applicant lands there first before the COPR expiry and then the dependants join after 2 months to land there permanently? Has any primary applicant landed there first permanently and then the dependants? Would appreciate any info or advice on this. Thank you!
@Lachelle @hinavin Just an update from my side! We have decided to land there before our COPR expires on March 3rd 2021 and have booked our flight tickets on Feb 25th 2021. Now do I have to inform IRCC about this or not required ?

Reactions: hinavin

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hi everyone. My COPR expired in July 2020, I submitted web form for inability of travel that time. We are a couple and 1 child in our application.
We are planning to fly in March end to Canada.
Can you please help us with all your experiences, what should we do now?
Are we supposed to mail the IRCC that we will be flying in March 2021. Are there any complications in the process?
Thanks in advance