+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I tried multiple times but it got disconnected automatically. I do not know how to connect with them.
same here too my husband tried calling Delhi embassy and he was there on hold for 5 hours no one replied. we are kind of feeling lost now ...they are just not replying

• Sad
Reactions: crackMBA

RK2Canada

May 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Is anyone here whose COPR expired in 2020 April/May/June? And if they still managed to travel, what was the procedure? And if not, what's the future plan?
When I filled the Web form that I have found a place for quarantine (with a family friend) they replied and said that is not enough now. They need settlement proof ( home agreement/offer letter from a company).
So I checked their website and they had updated the same.
The issue is, It's tough to manage these things from the home country.

RK2Canada

May 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I tried multiple times but it got disconnected automatically. I do not know how to connect with them.
The only option is to fill the web form and wait.
Fill all the details in one go in an organized way. Give attachments where ever possible.

If they do reply, let us know on this thread :)

Faith001

Jul 3, 2017
I do not know how to calculate the grace period but COPR expired on June 7 and not received any AL or re-med request.
Add 6 months from the date you gave the medical exam which might have already passed but yes it is totally upto the discretion of the officer. I gave my medical in May and CoPR expired in June but nothing yet.

RK2Canada

May 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Add 6 months from the date you gave the medical exam which might have already passed but yes it is totally upto the discretion of the officer. I gave my medical in May and CoPR expired in June but nothing yet.
Mine is worst. I had mine in may 2019 (not 2020). I will definitely have to go through medical and PCC again.

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
When I filled the Web form that I have found a place for quarantine (with a family friend) they replied and said that is not enough now. They need settlement proof ( home agreement/offer letter from a company).
So I checked their website and they had updated the same.
The issue is, It's tough to manage these things from the home country.
Can you share the content of the letter they sent you? Getting a job offer, under current circusmtances, everything considered is next to impossible.

Faith001

Jul 3, 2017
Mine is worst. I had mine in may 2019 (not 2020). I will definitely have to go through medical and PCC again.
Sorry I meant from May 2019 to May 2020 would be the original validity of medical and 6 months grace from May 2020. Don't think too much it is what it is we have no option to accept it move on. PCC is valid for 2 years btw.

Reactions: RK2Canada

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
From my personal experience, I think the return label's expiration date is irrelevant. I went through a lot of trouble suspecting my original return label wouldn't work and getting them to let me send a new one, only to receive my documents in the original return label months after submission.
Oh they will be able to send it even after that date? When I asked FedEx they said after the expiry the return label is useless and I have to get a new one! So I was getting worried as to how to contact IRCC to tag my docs to the new return label. Your message gives me some hope! Thanks a lot.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
AOR: May 8th, 2020.
Today my profile update
June 4th, 2020: My profile now reads “June 2, 2020. You passed the medical exam.”
Dec 10th, 2020: My profile changed to “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”

Someone in the same situation?

DVsl

Apr 30, 2020
Hi All
just to share my case and support you
I would say stay strong, be positive!
will keep you informed about our travel/landing soon
Good luck!

We are family from Ukraine.
Manitoba PNP
Visa Office is London, UK
our documents expired on 27.05.20
23-Jul​
ready to travel webform
28-Jul​
IRCC Canada email- was transferred to the responsible office
19-Aug​
4 points Information letter from London
28-Aug​
supported docs and explanation provided to IRCC London
24-Sep​
my email to London with clarification request
02-Oct​
my web to IRCC Canada with clarification request
09-Oct​
email from IRCC Canada - supporting documents were received by the responsible office
19-Oct​
my web to IRCC London with clarification request
02-Nov​
1st ghost update
09-Nov​
2nd ghost update
11-Nov​
email from IRCC Canada - We sent you a message about your application -re medical request
23-Nov​
Medical exam
30-Nov​
3rd ghost update and medical exam passed note
02-Dec​
Request of passports/photo for new PRV and COPRs
07-Dec​
Photographs and passports were dispatched to VFS Global Canadian office in Kyiv
11-Dec​
Email from IRCC received - new counterfoils are issued till Nov'2021. Status-approved