+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
it seems they are not issuing any more ALS but waiting for 6 months grace expiry to issue remed request. So in that case we will get a remed issue in Jan 2021 .. what a waste of time ... but happy for you atleast we are hopeful something is in progress
Why do you say that? Could possibly be true leading up to Xmas break......
I am well within the 6months of medicals expiry; wondering now if they will hold me up to do a remed. Thanks

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Why do you say that? Could possibly be true leading up to Xmas break......
I am well within the 6months of medicals expiry; wondering now if they will hold me up to do a remed. Thanks
My husband is also well within 6 months expiry since July and haven’t received any AL till now even after replying to 4 pointer email on 19 sept. And i am saying that because if you see the above case med expiry was may 30 and counting the 6 months the expiry should have been 30 nov but they received remed request (if I read the mesaages of pav d correctly)

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
My husband is also well within 6 months expiry since July and haven’t received any AL till now even after replying to 4 pointer email on 19 sept. And i am saying that because if you see the above case med expiry was may 30 and counting the 6 months the expiry should have been 30 nov but they received remed request (if I read the mesaages of pav d correctly)
Ah okay....fair enough........ very sad situation, especially when its so hard to get bookings for medicals.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thank you for your reply :)

I think I might take the plunge after the 30th Update and travel. The only thing that is holding me is traveling with my family and my baby.
Keep is informed as to how you get on. I have until February but if we get to January with no further news I might have to risk it also...

Reactions: tomx420

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
People are already in worst situation than this. At least you must be continuing your job and have not quit to settle in Canada. People are without jobs since March and still no sign of landing in Canada. In Mar 21 expiry date case, people can still continue if visa expires or they can come back after completing mandatory 14 days quarantine(if rules are same).
When I said "worst scenario", it is not saying that March 21 is the worst cases and is not comparing the Mar 21 expiry people with other people. It is a comparison of different possibilities that could happen for Mar 21 cases, and what options are there for Mar 21 cases.

Expired COPR

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hello people,
Need advice.
COPR was issued before March 18.
Expired on July 9 2020.
Raised 4 RTT webforms and received only generic replies. No 4 pointer email as well.
I have a 6 month pregnant wife who is my dependent.
What should i do?
Do i inform IRCC that we are expecting. (expected in mid feb)
Or should just wait IRCC to contact me and then ask them to add a member?

PS: We and our doctor have no issue in travelling before the delivery as well.

Nishm14

Apr 8, 2020
I had taken remedicals on 10th Nov, on the basis of the email received on 02nd Nov.
I have raised 2 webforms on 10th Nov. One the generic webform and the other one to NDVO attaching the emedical sheet.
Still awaiting revert on webforms. Also no updates in profile.
hi, our situation is quite similar to yours! we received re-medicals request on 9th nov, we got it done on 10th nov itself, our cic account updated it as 'medicals passed' on 19th nov and since then no update!! really losing hope

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, mailed them once and submitted the new medical information in response to the notification letter but received only acknowledgement of receipt and nothing specific to the matter.
Okay, NDVO office suggested me to mail to that email address and request for authorization letter. Which is why i was asking.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I received a ghost update saying 'Application/Profile updated' and logging back in status went to 'Approved'. Did anyone else notice that?
No change in medicals date and any other section.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
IMPORTANT UPDATE: NDVO

Guys, NDVO has just triggered "ghost Update" to re-medicals cases (who have submitted their medicals).

Their applications have been moved to "Submitted" status and their old counterfoil details have been removed.

This means NDVO has started working on the COPR applications again (who have submitted their medicals) and are tagging with the next set of PPR batch.

Please keep checking your EE accounts, Good luck!!
Received a ghost update today but no change in status. It still shows 'Approved' instead of 'Submitted' and no change in counterfoil details too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13nitinsharma