+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I am a single applicant. Haven't got re-meds intimation from IRCC but I did see a couple of GU's on my GC account this morning.

Approved: 15/03/2020
COPR expiry: 28/7/2020
No of Webforms for RTT: 4 of which one form was specific to fulfill IRCC conditions (Ex: Quarantine Plan, POF etc.) and 3 forms to follow up on that request.
Generic Responses: 3 of which 1 confirms receipt of docs.
Ghost Updates: Many from the last 1 month including today in the morning.
Re-meds: So far not requested by IRCC
4 pointer email: Did not receive this email. Proactively sent quarantine plan and other docs before 4pt emails were sent to applicants.
PNP Nomination from AB
Please explain the nature of ghost update? What are you seeing? Application status changing or Latest Update changing?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I am a single applicant. Haven't got re-meds intimation from IRCC but I did see a couple of GU's on my GC account this morning.

Approved: 15/03/2020
COPR expiry: 28/7/2020
No of Webforms for RTT: 4 of which one form was specific to fulfill IRCC conditions (Ex: Quarantine Plan, POF etc.) and 3 forms to follow up on that request.
Generic Responses: 3 of which 1 confirms receipt of docs.
Ghost Updates: Many from the last 1 month including today in the morning.
Re-meds: So far not requested by IRCC
4 pointer email: Did not receive this email. Proactively sent quarantine plan and other docs before 4pt emails were sent to applicants.
PNP Nomination from AB
Adding six months to your CoPR expiry, extension to your remed expires on Jan 28. Most likely you won't be asked for new medicals prior to that date. You should've been issued authorization letter by now. Now they have stopped issuing them, no idea what happens next. There is no point in giving another passport request with short expiry date.

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
I had taken remedicals on 10th Nov, on the basis of the email received on 02nd Nov.
I have raised 2 webforms on 10th Nov. One the generic webform and the other one to NDVO attaching the emedical sheet.
Still awaiting revert on webforms. Also no updates in profile.

Reactions: BillyWescott

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I had taken remedicals on 10th Nov, on the basis of the email received on 02nd Nov.
I have raised 2 webforms on 10th Nov. One the generic webform and the other one to NDVO attaching the emedical sheet.
Not sure what NDVO is up to. They are sending PPR emails now to some processed expired CoPR holders and eventually they will travel in next year if you add the waiting time for re-stamping. What if they have achieved their target for this year w.r.t covid situation in processing the applications including expired CoPRs.

I have also sent webforms with all relevant information but still no replies or next action required from them.

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
I would suggest you to also confirm with Panel clinic where you went for medicals to check if and when they uploaded your emedicals.

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Go for one follow up on same email, I would say. Do the rest of tickling using webforms :)
Okay makes sense! Thanks! Did you resend all the docs you sent in your reply to the 4-pt mail or did you just mantion you haven't heard back and request them to send an AL at the earliest?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Okay makes sense! Thanks! Did you resend all the docs you sent in your reply to the 4-pt mail or did you just mantion you haven't heard back and request them to send an AL at the earliest?
Yes of course, just add those documents again along with latest bank statement and mention about the date you replied and are waiting for travel authorization letter. Not sure if they are issuing the letter now but keep it that way. Hope they reply or update with next action item.

Reactions: pavie24

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Yes of course, just add those documents again along with latest bank statement and mention about the date you replied and are waiting for travel authorization letter. Not sure if they are issuing the letter now but keep it that way. Hope they reply or update with next action item.
Do we really need to add all docs with every webform.We can mention that I have uploaded docs with previous webforms.They have all of them accumulated with our File no.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Do we really need to add all docs with every webform.We can mention that I have uploaded docs with previous webforms.They have all of them accumulated with our File no.
Not in webform, but in follow up email and only one follow up email should be sent if required to avoid clutter. Emails should be kept up to date. For webform documents should be attached again if there is any change in already sent document or any new document you want to make them aware of.

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Adding six months to your CoPR expiry, extension to your remed expires on Jan 28. Most likely you won't be asked for new medicals prior to that date. You should've been issued authorization letter by now. Now they have stopped issuing them, no idea what happens next. There is no point in giving another passport request with short expiry date.
Yeah, I expected an AL too. When micro companies can figure out a way to make things work during a pandemic, IRCC could have handled this in a better way.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Not in webform, but in follow up email and only one follow up email should be sent if required to avoid clutter. Emails should be kept up to date. For webform documents should be attached again if there is any change in already sent document or any new document you want to make them aware of.
Follow up email ur sending to which id?I have not got any specific mail till now.Only generic ones.