+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can you put me in contact with any of those people. I often see the messages that people have heard someone landed, but I am yet to chat/communicate to someone who actually did land with CoPR issued after 18th March. I would like to get first hand information. If you know someone who is willing to discuss, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
There was a guy on this thread who landed around September or so and who I had gotten in touch with. His ID is @RahulBatra. I am not sure if he is active on this forum any more but you could try reaching out to him and see if he responds.

Other than that, all I can recommend is that you join more Canada specific Whatsapp and Telegram groups. You will find long time members like @13nitinsharma and others posting links for them in the responses here or in their signatures. Those groups will have people who are mostly in the same situation as us as well as the handful of people who have landed already. You can directly get in touch with them there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garth 117

ArunRag

Dec 17, 2019
Any information on how VFS is working their 2-way courier service? VFS Hyderabad is not operating at the moment. Anyone who received their PPR went ahead and got their passports stamped?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Any information on how VFS is working their 2-way courier service? VFS Hyderabad is not operating at the moment. Anyone who received their PPR went ahead and got their passports stamped?
Did you make the payment and received the details? Have you called the VFS to guide you through?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
IMPORTANT UPDATE: NDVO

Guys, NDVO has just triggered "ghost Update" to re-medicals cases (who have submitted their medicals).

Their applications have been moved to "Submitted" status and their old counterfoil details have been removed.

This means NDVO has started working on the COPR applications again (who have submitted their medicals) and are tagging with the next set of PPR batch.

Please keep checking your EE accounts, Good luck!!

Reactions: tusa47

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019

Guys, NDVO has just triggered "ghost Update" to re-medicals cases (who have submitted their medicals).

Their applications have been moved to "Submitted" status and their old counterfoil details have been removed.

This means NDVO has started working on the COPR applications again (who have submitted their medicals) and are tagging with the next set of PPR batch.

No ghost update for me. Did any single applicant receive ghost update? Just to check if they're giving priority to family cases.

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019

No GU for me. Is they are fresh applicant waiting for PPR or Expired COPR holder waiting for Extention ?

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
No ghost update for me. Did any single applicant receive ghost update? Just to check if they're giving priority to family cases.
I am a single applicant. Haven't got re-meds intimation from IRCC but I did see a couple of GU's on my GC account this morning.

Approved: 15/03/2020
COPR expiry: 28/7/2020
No of Webforms for RTT: 4 of which one form was specific to fulfill IRCC conditions (Ex: Quarantine Plan, POF etc.) and 3 forms to follow up on that request.
Generic Responses: 3 of which 1 confirms receipt of docs.
Ghost Updates: Many from the last 1 month including today in the morning.
Re-meds: So far not requested by IRCC
4 pointer email: Did not receive this email. Proactively sent quarantine plan and other docs before 4pt emails were sent to applicants.
PNP Nomination from AB

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyWescott

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
People who have responded to the 4-pt mail and have sent reminders to IRCC because they haven't heard back.. did you'll send your reminders to the same e-mail from CIC or did you raise a webform? What have you mentioned in the reminder?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
People who have responded to the 4-pt mail and have sent reminders to IRCC because they haven't heard back.. did you'll send your reminders to the same e-mail from CIC or did you raise a webform? What have you mentioned in the reminder?
Go for one follow up on same email, I would say. Do the rest of tickling using webforms :)

Reactions: pavie24