+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
vjexpress2019 said:
Hi Guys, Need help with our applications.

We got COPR Feb 2020 and it was valid till Sep 2020. Due to Coronavirus, we were not able to do soft landing and conveyed this message to the officials through web form and they suggested that we don't need to worry and when we are ready we can contact them back. Me and my wife are both in H1B visa with expired stamping and considering the issues with US consulates as well , we postponed our plan for next year.

I read through this forum, people with expired COPR receive, a 4 pointer email which I did not received and also my application now cannot be opened and results in bad request.

Can some one guide us what would be the next steps, we are still hesitant to do a hard landing right now as out plans to travel to CA was mostly in late 2021. Is contacting through web form is the best option and wait for the response?

Hey the bad request thing could be temporary.. try again in 6 hours or so
@vjexpress2019
Was your bad request issue solved, even I am getting the same

Nishm14

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, My husband and I have expired COPRS. It expired on 25th april 2020 and we raised multiple web forms after. We received a re-medicals request last week and we got it done right away. So far the medicals are not updated in our system and we are seeing no changes. Is anyone facing the same issue and is there anyone who knows when will we get the AL?

Vineetha Naval

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-19
Hey everyone! I got my COPR on March 18th and is valid until March 3 , 2021. We haven't landed there yet and are planning sometime in Feb 2021. My spouse and toddler are my dependants. Am wondering if some one can throw light if we can extend our landing date? We want to wait it out until April or May 2021. Do we have to let them know through webform or is it too early? Also will they be okay if the primary applicant lands there first before the COPR expiry and then the dependants join after 2 months to land there permanently? Would appreciate any info or advice on this. Thank you!

Nishm14

Apr 8, 2020
I also submitted the re-medical info through web form but still no reply and no change in portal either.
Hi, my husband and I are facing the same issue. Can you message me ure number? We didnt submit re-medicals via web form, got it done last week but still no update.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes, I have noticed a ghost update too but it doesn't enter the details page and shows bad gateway error.
I see a ghost update as well right now and am getting the gateway error too when trying to get in.

Unfortunately, the same ghost update happened earlier last month as well and then all we got were those cyclic updates - background check, medical passed, approved.

areebareeb

Apr 23, 2019
They seem to be having issues with the website, shows Application Updated even though my application was approved a few months back, try logging in after a few hours, no ones able to login at the moment

rt0308

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hello all,

I just saw the current status of my EE Profile which is changed to application/profile updated but other than this everything else is same.