AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
ho much time on average does it take for dependent to receive a PPR after the principal applicant receives a CoPR? (we are talking about PA inland, dependent outside). Thanks
If you applied together at the same time you will receive one PPR for everyone(inland and dependents)

Jan 20, 2019
i've recently been seeing some movement on my CIC profile.. its basically backtracking all the stages in the "latest update" section right on the top of the page after logging in.. in the morning today it was showing "Nov 2019 - you cleared your background check".. now its showing "Aug 2019 you passed your medical exam".. i somehow cant ignore the funny side of it.. extrapolation only leads to them saying we haven't received your application yet :p

VO: CPC-O
Country of Origin: India
Case: I did my landing in march but my spouse could not do before CoPR expiry.. so we're hoping she can get an AL soon but since its CPC-O, i think they are following a different process.

Any other CPC-O applicants seeing such changes?

Which also made me think its difficult to keep track of whats happening with other applicants.. reading through and keeping track of so many messages isn't easy, so i've created a google form that can record some basic responses.. it will be helpful to figure out if there's some pattern to how ircc is responding..

link: Tracker Form

the responses will be collected in a google sheet and i'll share the link so that all can have a look..

there's a feedback box in the end, so let me know if there's something that i've missed out that could be tracked.. hope this helps all

SidM

Oct 22, 2020
I have been following this forum for a long time in the background. It has always provided me with all the required updates. I have received Letter of Authorization from IRCC last night. Anyone who is in the same boat as me? Will the expired CoPR, PRV and Print of the mail received suffice for convincing the airline authorities (Air India) and the Immigration authorities before boarding? I saw a post of someone being denied boarding with the above documents.

My Timeline
VO - NDVO
Invitation: June 15, 2019
AOR: August 24, 2019
PPR: February 28, 2020
CoPR: March 14, 2020
CoPR Expiry: May 29, 2020
Ready to Travel Webforms raised 4 times (May, July, August, September)
4-pointer Email: October 2, 2020
Replied 4 pointer Email: October 5, 2020
Application update and new counterfoil with validity: October 13, 2020
Webform raised for status : October 20, 2020
Letter of Authorization received : October 22, 2020
Letter of Authorization expiry : October 31, 2020

Jul 27, 2020
Hello, Just wanted to understand if the people who are getting 4 pointer email fall under family reunification criteria i.e. extended family members of Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents.

I do not have extended family in Canada so I was wondering if that may be the reason for not getting the 4 pointer email. I have filled at least 10 webforms and just got the generic reply. Any suggestions on webform content? :)

SidM

Oct 22, 2020
To add, i am travelling with my spouse for the first time and dont fall under any criteria. Replied to the 4-pointer email that i am willing to travel immediately in order to search for a job and settle down. just attached proof of funds and a quarantine plan.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
To add, i am travelling with my spouse for the first time and dont fall under any criteria. Replied to the 4-pointer email that i am willing to travel immediately in order to search for a job and settle down. just attached proof of funds and a quarantine plan.
Great!! Let us know how it went for you? How was your journey?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
i've recently been seeing some movement on my CIC profile.. its basically backtracking all the stages in the "latest update" section right on the top of the page after logging in.. in the morning today it was showing "Nov 2019 - you cleared your background check".. now its showing "Aug 2019 you passed your medical exam".. i somehow cant ignore the funny side of it.. extrapolation only leads to them saying we haven't received your application yet :p

VO: CPC-O
Country of Origin: India
Case: I did my landing in march but my spouse could not do before CoPR expiry.. so we're hoping she can get an AL soon but since its CPC-O, i think they are following a different process.

Any other CPC-O applicants seeing such changes?

Which also made me think its difficult to keep track of whats happening with other applicants.. reading through and keeping track of so many messages isn't easy, so i've created a google form that can record some basic responses.. it will be helpful to figure out if there's some pattern to how ircc is responding..

link: Tracker Form

the responses will be collected in a google sheet and i'll share the link so that all can have a look..

there's a feedback box in the end, so let me know if there's something that i've missed out that could be tracked.. hope this helps all
I am also in the same situation. I did my landing in Feb but my Spouse could not do it.
I also saw the same kind of movement in my account yesterday. My VO is Vancouver.
Let us know about your process.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I am planning to travel on Oct 29, 2020. Before that just want to be sure i will not have any unpleasant situation while travelling.
I read about 1 unpleasant experience in this forum only. He was denied entry at Delhi Airport. You can go 8-10 pages back and read about the incident. It may help.

SidM

Oct 22, 2020
I read about 1 unpleasant experience in this forum only. He was denied entry at Delhi Airport. You can go 8-10 pages back and read about the incident. It may help.
Going through that post has me worried now. So, checking on this forum if anyone else in a similar situation.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I have been following this forum for a long time in the background. It has always provided me with all the required updates. I have received Letter of Authorization from IRCC last night. Anyone who is in the same boat as me? Will the expired CoPR, PRV and Print of the mail received suffice for convincing the airline authorities (Air India) and the Immigration authorities before boarding? I saw a post of someone being denied boarding with the above documents.

My Timeline
VO - NDVO
Invitation: June 15, 2019
AOR: August 24, 2019
PPR: February 28, 2020
CoPR: March 14, 2020
CoPR Expiry: May 29, 2020
Ready to Travel Webforms raised 4 times (May, July, August, September)
4-pointer Email: October 2, 2020
Replied 4 pointer Email: October 5, 2020
Application update and new counterfoil with validity: October 13, 2020
Webform raised for status : October 20, 2020
Letter of Authorization received : October 22, 2020
Letter of Authorization expiry : October 31, 2020
Did you already book flight tickets prior getting AL?

Your CIC account is updated with new CoPR details and you got the AL. I dont see any issues while boarding the flight. Best of luck!

SidM

Oct 22, 2020
Did you already book flight tickets prior getting AL?

Your CIC account is updated with new CoPR details and you got the AL. I dont see any issues while boarding the flight. Best of luck!
No. I did not book flights or anything prior to getting the AL. In fact, i have to book them today. Not sure on what basis, IRCC chose to give such a short extension.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, Guys! I need some help.

I have been issued a COPR in Sep, which expires in jan 2021. I am also an extended family member (my sister lives in Canada on PR). As of now, I’m exempted from travel restrictions with the addition of a new Extended Family clause, however, it is subject to obtaining an authorization. My question here is, the CIC site show visitor visa cases under the extended family clause, so is it that this does not exempt me, since I have a COPR, or does it mean that I don’t need authorization from IRCC and I can just travel?

Please help me out. I have asked my sister to fill the form and get it notarized, but if it’s not for COPR holders, I don’t want to waste all that effort.

Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.
My fiancé and I are in the same boat. We applied but are just hoping it doesn’t get denied.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
No. I did not book flights or anything prior to getting the AL. In fact, i have to book them today. Not sure on what basis, IRCC chose to give such a short extension.
From your timelines, I can see that you should receive the AL by 14th Oct but you did not receive the email on time. No sure what NDVO is up to by giving such short term ALs. :/