+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Msin2020

Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys, received a generic email this morning from ircc in reply to my webform raised on 27th Sept.
Noticed that the reply has the following line:

“Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.”

Do you guys see this last line (underlined by me) in your generic email reply from ircc or is this something new?
thanks...

Reactions: mnmtkr_18

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys, received a generic email this morning from ircc in reply to my webform raised on 27th Sept.

“Good day,
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.”

Do you guys see this last line (underlined by me) in your generic email reply from ircc or is this something new?
thanks...
In my reply they have mentioned that we have recd all your documents and your file will be reviewed shortly.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
My sister has received the 4 pointer email. Today. Her CoPR expired in april and was issued before 18th march. VO. New Delhi

Reactions: FatemahPK

Dia89

Mar 16, 2020

“Good day,

thanks...
I also received the same reply on my webform, i dnt think this line meant something different. It is a generic reply. Still, check ur application status.

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
That is quite courageous if I may say so! :)

I would have thought of actually keeping the ticket open somehow if possible. Unless your airline is changing tickets without change fee and fare difference. Or did you already think of that and its not feasible from the airline's end?!

Best wishes for 24 October possibilities!
Yeah. I initially raised the form about 45 days before the flight, because the website said to submit a confirm plan. but then i postponed it by a month (yes, no charge) and now im here still waiting.
Thank you though :)

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020

“Good day,

thanks...
Yes. I received that. But no luck.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Yeah. I initially raised the form about 45 days before the flight, because the website said to submit a confirm plan. but then i postponed it by a month (yes, no charge) and now im here still waiting.
Thank you though :)
Know of anyone who received a response to the 4 pointer email ?
My sister has received the 4 pointer email. Today. Her CoPR expired in april and was issued before 18th march. VO. New Delhi
My parents copr also expired in April issued before march 18th but they did not receive the 4 pointer email. Are they issuing it to everyone like all categories of expired copr?

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
My parents copr also expired in April issued before march 18th but they did not receive the 4 pointer email. Are they issuing it to everyone like all categories of expired copr?
Same status for my Mom. No 4 pointer emails. No eTA. Have raised several forms detailing intent to arrive here permanently.

I am starting to feel, they are currently NOT giving extensions for Parents / Grandparents Sponsorship cases. At least none reported here.

Reactions: neeti2090

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Same status for my Mom. No 4 pointer emails. No eTA. Have raised several forms detailing intent to arrive here permanently.

I am starting to feel, they are currently NOT giving extensions for Parents / Grandparents Sponsorship cases. At least none reported here.
We are in same situation :(

Reactions: hinavin

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah. But hope they don't take months to issue new COPR
Yes, even they have re-opened my file few days back, and then next day asked me for Re-Medicals. I have passed my medicals, and they have updated them today. Do you know anyone whose file was re-opened and then they got an authorisation letter?